CHAPTER - 23 LOVE IS IN THE RAIN

As you all asked me I gave you all the double updates but I have seen that many people who have been reading didn't vote on the twenty first chapter. I felt so bad that despite of writing with so much of heart that chapter still did not get the 300 votes.

Can you all believe that more than 5000 people are reading this book and not even 1000 are voting. Is it so bad, am I not writing upto your expectations.

I don't want to say anyhting, no vote target, nothing.

Its upto you all, but I just want to say that those who are voting and commenting, I am so grateful and if anyone of you have forget to vote on the previous chapter, PLEASE DO VOTE.

And yes, we were in top 3 this week, so again thank you

Maksad tujhe paane ka kabhi

Tha hi nahi mera......

Waada tujhe umar bhar chahne ka tha mera,

Jo abhi bhi kayam hai......

ROOHI

We both entered in the room, and I made him sit on the bed.

Looking at him I realize that there are so much of pent-up emotions in his heart, which are not letting him move on from his past.

It's like he has surrounded his heart and mind only with the memories of his past, particularly, memories of Aarohi.

It's not bad to keep memories of a person in your heart but just to stick with them isn't good.

And that only happens when you think that the people around you wouldn't understand your pain, that they will judge you if you cry in front of them.

And from there the path of misery starts.

Because at that time, our heart cries but we don't allow our eyes to shed those emotions in form of tears.

This is a biggest misconception among people that if a person cries, he is weak.

No, completely wrong.

I think that crying makes us strong, gives us strength to fight with ourselves and our emotions and stand out stronger from any situation.

Ans that's exactly what is happening with him. He hasn't allowed himself to cry from his eyes and that's why his heart is bleeding.

I need to make him understand that hiding your feelings and emotions to a limited extent is good but if we cross that limit, those feelings suffocate us.