CHAPTER 58 - I MISS YOU

Just a reminder that you all might hate me.

Thanks for showering your love and giving good response.

Vote and comment your views and happy reading.

If you all gave me 2.4 k votes till tomorrow, I will give you early update.

Talab itni hai ki tumhe baahon mein bhar loon,

Aur majboori aisi hai ki tumhe choo bhi nahi sakta.

SHIV

I was going in the hospital to check on Rooh, papa called me and said to come to hospital urgently. My heartbeats picked up but without thinking any other thing, I straight away came here.

I reached to her room where doctors shifted her after her surgery, and our family was gathered here, and I could very clearly hear the cries of them.

My steps halted and I stopped because I was afraid of going ahead. I don't know what doctors have said, but looking the scene in my front, I could assume what is going on.

I gulped and felt like my head become so light and I couldn't feel myself even.

Holding my breath, I moved ahead and went near where they all were standing. Rooh's mother was crying furiously, and her father was consoling her mother.

My maa and papa were standing in other corner of the room and maa was also crying and papa was talking to the doctor in anger.

And then, my gaze shift to my Rooh who was lying on the hospital bed with no more blood stains on her face and it was looking like she was just sleeping peacefully.

I want to hold her hand and wake her up and tell her not to sleep like this. I don't like it at all when she is quiet. I love her voice and my ears are yearning to listen her.

I want to tell her that she is making everyone worry for her and her mother is crying. So, she needs to stop all this now.

I moved a little further and everyone looked at me.

Ignoring everyone, I moved towards Rooh and said

" Rooh, wake up now, everyone is worried"

She didn't give any response and my maa came to my side and I don't know why she was crying.

" Rooh, get up yarr, Aashi is missing you, she is crying so much"

"Shiv listen to me"

I looked at maa and she continued while shaking her head " Doctors couldn't save her. There were so many internal injuries, and she couldn't make it"

I frowned and asked " Couldn't make it, what do you mean maa"

Although I know what she meant but I didn't want to accept it.

" She left us beta, she is no more. Rooh is no more"...........

And I suddenly woke up from my sleep with a jerk and looked around quickly and I realized that I was dreaming.