CHAPTER 39 - IN BLISS

I am disappointed because you all take targets leniently

But from this chapter if target didn't get complete, I am not going to post the chapter, I am sure of it.

Vote target - 1300

Comment target - 370

Raha nahi jaata tere didaar ke bina,

Zindagi adhuri hai meri tere pyaar ke bina.

ROOHI

I woke up and the instant thing that I felt was heaviness on my body, like something is crushing me. I opened my eyes slowly and the very first thing my eyes saw was him. And an instant smile appeared on my face.

I try to move but couldn't because he was partly lying over me and partly on the bed.

He was lying on his stomach and his face was hidden in my neck and his one hand was encircled around my waist and our legs were entangled in each other.

He was looking so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping and I could feel his breaths touching my skin of neck. He is sleeping like he is in a deep slumber and suddenly something came to my mind, what he said to me one day.

I couldn't sleep Roohi because of these nightmares, they keep me awake.

I kissed him on the head realizing how he was that day, I never want to see him like that, never.

And now, I know that he will never be like that again, last night was the proof of that.

Last night was so beautiful, I felt like his every touch, kiss or words were more for my heart and soul than my body. I feel like we have come closer after yesterday, he really made my heart flutter with his words and every action.

Everything was beautiful about last night. After our little talk on the sex, he went to the bathroom and bring a cloth and cleaned my body and I swear I felt that even intimate than what we did before. That was like we are used to see each other like that, naked.

Then I asked him to pass me my clothes but he passed me his shirt only and asked me to wear it. I complied to his request and he said

"Rooh, from now on you will wear my shirts at night, when we are in the room"

"Why" I asked biting my lips.

He came close to my lips and said

"Because in my shirt, you look like you are mine and you are looking so beautiful being mine. And I again want to remove my shirt from your body and have my ways with you"

I blushed listening to him and timidly fixed a trail of hair behind my ear.

"Since we met, you are having your ways with me, in every way. You have wrapped me around yourself" I said looking in his eyes because this is the truth.

He gave me a soul shattering smile and kissed my forehead and said

"You are so different Rooh, so different that I doubt that girls like you exist. Usually, girls want to listen such kind of things from their lovers and here you are sitting proving every that thing wrong. I don't even know what good deed I did that I have you here, so close to me. And there is always that fear in me of losing you."