CHAPTER 12 - NO TEARS

Hey thank you all for more than 1k reads and 130 votes on the previous part. Hope you shower your love and support on this one too

USKI HASRAT HAI JISE DIL SE MITA BHI NA SAKUN,

DHUNDNE USE CHALI HOON JISE PAA BHI NA SAKUN.

ROOHI

I just can't stop my tears. My eyes are paining so much because of crying, but my heart, it feels like someone stabbed me in there repeatedly. No, not by someone but by my husband, the person I have fallen in love with.

Sitting in the bathroom of his room, so that no one can listen to my cries, I am just trying to stop my tears from so long, but they are just coming because his words are again and again echoing in my ears. What can I do.

It's been almost two weeks since I saw Shiv for the first time and since then he managed to make me cry two times this furiously. The only difference is that the last time I cried for him and this time I am crying because of him.

I think I was wrong at the first place when I said Siddhi is obsessed with him because I myself is so obsessed with that hug and kisses he showered upon me that I just can't bring myself to accept that he said those words to me few hours back.

No matter how much I make myself understand that those hugs and kisses were not for me but for his late wife, but my heart don't want to accept the truth.

Okay, now shut up Roohi. Don't cry.

It's not like you don't know that he doesn't love you, infact, you know that he will never you. Even when you realized your love for him, you knew that he will never reciprocate your feelings. You already knew that he loves his wife before agreeing for this marriage, so why is it hurting so much when he himself said this. Stop overreacting, okay.

Biwi nahi manta hoon tumhe main

I closed my eyes when again his words replayed in my mind and sighed heavily. I stood from my place and looked myself in the mirror, and wiped my tears and said to myself, okay Roohi stop crying, no more tears.

Although I want him to reciprocate my feelings someday but it's okay even if he doesn't because I know our situation is not normal. Mine is one sided love.

I am in love with someone who loves someone else and that someone can never be mine. And he doesn't even know about my feelings.

But this is not what's hurting me the most. The thing is he never gave me chance to explain myself, he just believed Siddhi and directly accused me of pushing her.

Of course he would believe her, who are you kidding. She is in his life earlier than you. My mind said to me.

Okay fine, if she is in his life earlier than me and he doesn't know me but that's no way to behave with someone how he behaved with me. He just can't do that. Now I will not talk to him.

Who are you kidding, Roohi. My conscious mocked me.

Yes, I will not talk to him and will only focus on my princess. She is my love, my baby. She is the purest form of love, her father can go to hel.........