CHAPTER 14 - FIRST KISS?

You know, it's too hard to start a journey as a writer here because there are so many good books.It took me 4 to 5 hours to write a single chapter. I am not pretending but just asking you all for some support.

And to keep going and writing, new writers just want one thing your support, which you all can show by reading voting and commenting on chapters.

So please if you like the chapter and story please just leave one vote and one comment to encourage me. That just give support to write even better.

So now, I just leave it to you all to decide what you want to do.

PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. IT TAKES NOTHING IN THAT.

THANK YOU, for listening to my bickering.

MERI CHAHATON KEE SHAAM HASEEN HO JAYE,

MAIN DUAAON MAIN TUMHE MAANGUN AUR HAR TARAF,

AMEEN HO JAYE

ROOHI

Workaholic.

That's what my husband is. I never thought I would fall for a person who is total opposite of what I used to dream of. Although, I never dated anyone because I don't believe in that concept. I never wanted something temporary, or which has less validity because I think dating thing is kind of time pass for majority of the people.

I wanted forever, eternity. I wanted connection of hearts. In which words are not required to express the feelings.

Because I think when we are in love, our hearts can feel that connection, which cannot break. And that intensity of connection does not need any relationship tag. Be it boyfriend or girlfriend or husband- wife relation. These are just tags given by society. I don't care about them.

And this other worldly connection, my heart felt with Shiv. I know it's too early to say things like this, but I read somewhere a single moment is enough to fall for someone, to feel connection of hearts.

But I didn't know that his had already found it's connection with someone else.

It's okay Roohi, it's okay.

I haven't seen him from last two days. He is so busy in his meetings that he leaves early in the morning and comes late at night. Such a workaholic, I am telling you.

But you still love him so much.

Yeah, what can I do. It's like it's not in my control. It comes naturally, especially after when he is apologizing to me with so much determination. I didn't even get to tell him that I am not angry from him.

But today no matter what, I am going to wait for him until he comes back home.

" Beta, where are you lost?" said maa bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hnnnn".........

"I am saying what are you thinking that you are not even giving attention to what you are doing"