CHAPTER 49 - ONTO THE MISSION

First of all thank you to all those who voted on the last chapter and made me happy by their votes.

Second, Do shower your votes on this one too and get an update tomorrow.

Vote target - 2k

And yes, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, MY LOVELIES.

I actually was thinking of updating tomorrow but I got a request from some readers for valentines day so here is an update.

If I made you happy by update then you also make me happy by leaving votes and comments.

Uskey saamne mera jikr toh karo,

Uskey chehre ka rang khud bataega maqam mera.

ROOHI

I walked towards the cafe while giving myself prep talk of confidence and alertness, all the time. Although I told Shiv that I am safe and that he didn't need to worry about me but still I have to take care of myself and keep all of my senses alert.

There might be a possibility that we might get caught in our own plan. If I did even a single mistake, and Rohit get to know about my intentions, there are chances that he may double play on us.

Roohi, be confident. You just have to act normal in front of him. Just keep your calm and act normal.

Taking a long breath, I entered into the cafe with confidence and smile and looked around to search for Rohit. He gestured from his hand to indicate to me where he was sitting.

I also moved my hand and move ahead in his direction while chanting just one thing in my mind that I don't have to rush anything. I have to move slowly and slowly, tiny baby steps.

He stood from his chair when I reached to him and hesitantly half hugged me but I have to be the one with confidence, so I hugged him and asked

"How are you?"

We pulled from the hug and he said " I am good. What about you"

I nodded and said " As always amazing. How can a person be sad with money"

He nodded and said " Well, that's true"

We both sat down, and he asked me to order for us and when I asked if he sure about me ordering for him as well, he said

"I would love to eat food chosen by you Roohi"

Then I would love to give you poison, huhh.

I raised my eyebrows partly and said " Okay, if you insist"

" And I will be the one who will pay" he said with pride.

As if we are going to eat plenty of food here, stupid man. I thought but kept my expressions normal and smiled looking at him.

I still ordered the expensive things in the cafe so that he has to spend so much of money.

When I closed the menu and looked at him, I found him staring at me and raising my eyebrow I said " What"