CHAPTER 56 - FOREVER?

A very long update, hope you all shower your love.

Happy reading

Ye tumse kisne keh diya ki hum baazi haar baithe hain

Abhi toh tum pe lutane ko meri jaan baaki hai.

ROOHI

"They ga..gave her cy...cyanide in form of medicines."

We both heard Rohit saying this and Shiv immediately stopped the car. I looked at him, his jaw tightly clenched and knuckles turned into white around steering.

I kept my hand on his and tightly hold his hand. His expressions soften to some extent, but eyes still held the same anger and rage.

" I am here with you" I said letting him know that he isn't fighting this alone.

" I know" he said very slowly.

" Are you okay?"

He sighed and said " I don't know, just hold my hand tightly"

I intertwined our fingers and said " I am, see"

I raised our hands in between and show him.

" Now, do you want to continue the video or"............

" No, I want to see"

I smiled and nodded and resume the video.

Avinaash roughly tapped Rohit's cheeks and said " Tell me their names, how they did it?"

But Rohit was looking completely unconscious, but Avinaash again slapped him and said " Fucking, tell me you bastard. Tell me the truth"

"Hnn..." Rohit suddenly reacted and then continued " the do...doctor, replaced the medicine, poi...poisoned Aa...Aarohi".

"Yeah, tell me who did it" asked Avinaash and twisted his finger completely and Rohit shouted and went limp on the chair.

Then Avinaash tried many times, but Rohit sat there unconsciously, and the video ended.

We both looked at each other and seriously my brain stopped working.

" He said something about replacing medicine. How..... I mean how they would have done it?" I expressed my thoughts to him, and he was sitting quietly.

" They gave her cyanide, it...it's poison right"

He gulped and nodded and said " But who could be 'they'"

I wet my lips and placed my palm on my forehead and said " I think he was talking about the doctor and the Siddhi. But maybe I am wrong. Do you have a doubt on someone"?

"No, I just can't process this in my brain Rooh. I mean how could she give her the poison, we were so close friends and Siddhi always liked Aarohi in college"?

" Maybe, everything was just a facade"

He sighed heavily and closed his eyes and kept his head on the steering.