CHAPTER 18 - ADORING HIM

Thank you for your love and support. And now, next chapter will come as soon as you show your response to this chapter. So, its upto you all now.

Please vote, share and comment.

Hum toh fanaa ho gaye unki surat dekhte dekhte

Na jaane vo kaise aaina dekhta hoga

ROOHI

I woke up with sun rays kissing my face. I opened my eyes and realized that I slept in the sitting position only. I tried to straighten my body but suddenly felt a deep pain in my neck and back.

Ahhh...God. It's paining.

I placed my hand behind my neck and tried to make a movement but couldn't. And then I noticed him. And automatically a natural smile occurred on my face.

He was sleeping so peacefully keeping his head in my lap and holding my one hand like a baby. I am feeling so satisfied seeing him like this. Last night, he scared me.

And this is such a best and beautiful way to start my morning.

Slowly and carefully, I tried to free my hand from his hold but suddenly he rolled over his stomach, lying flat and still keeping his head in my lap.

God, can he give me any more reasons to adore him.

Now, I don't have a heart to disturb my sleeping baby. He is looking so cute, and so beautiful with his messy hair lying on the forehead and pink and pouty lips.

I swear, my eyes never saw a beautiful person like him earlier. And how can someone look so serene while sleeping and after that. I am sure if he looked at me when I am sleeping, he will get scared.

Absent mindedly, I moved my fingers in his hair and before I could stop myself, I kissed him on the forehead.

These are my stolen kisses from him. Because I can not do that when he is awake.

I saw the time in the clock. Its 8 in the morning.

Suddenly, I felt a movement in my lap and I saw him waking up from his sleep. I removed my hand from his hair. I don't know whether he will like my touch in the morning as much as he liked the last night.

He opened his eyes and a little frown appeared on his face.

My little frowny baby.

Then he looked at me, still keeping his head in my lap. I gave him a smile and then said

"Good morning"

He realised his position and then he sat down on the bed immediately and asked

"Did you sleep like that; I mean in sitting position?" and moved his fingers in his hair and placed them back.

Don't do that, I like you more with messy hair. My hands itched to mess them again. But I know better.

I sighed and then replied " Yes"

"Ku yaar, meri vajah se tum"...........

[Why, just because of me]

I interrupted him in between and said

"Leave all that, you tell me did you sleep well"

He stared at me and then brought his tongue out wet his lower lip.

I think this is his habit. He always does it when he is nervous.

He nodded and said " hmm, thank you for last night"