CHAPTER 51 - KILL ME

Vote target - As much as you want. Lets see how much you all love the book.

Bahut dooriyan hai humare beech,

Par tujhse zyada qareeb koi nahi mere.

ROOHI

We were sitting in the car as he said that he can't let me go alone this time and would leave me on his own. Even though I suggested that I can go with the driver because that way it would be easy for me, but he said.

" Do you think I can let you go with the driver and why would I miss the opportunity to be with you anytime."

And I stopped myself so badly from crying that time because here I am going by leaving him when we could be together, but the hardest part was leaving my baby when she said.

" Mumma, take me with you. How will I sleep if you'll not be here?"

My baby, I am so sorry for leaving you like this. Please forgive me.

And before I could say anything, Shiv bend down and took her in his arms and said.

" Angel, you know, Mumma is also missing her mumma, she wants to meet her, and Papa will read you a bedtime story and will sleep with you, okay"

She made a sad face and a sweet pout on her lips and said.

" Okay, Mumma you can go but come soon. I don't like anything without you".

I cupped her cheeks and said " I will come before you leave for school, okay"

"Okay, Mumma" and kissed my cheeks.

And I quickly came out of the house because I need to finish this as soon as possible.

"Rooh" I heard him calling me and spoke.

"Hnn"

" Where are you lost, I am calling you for the fourth time now"

I smiled a bit and shake my head and said "Nowhere"

He gave me a plain look and said " Why can't you share it with me. Do you think that I am not worthy of knowing your problems?"

"No, don't think like that"

"Then why this look on your face. I won't be able to sleep knowing that you are not happy. C'mon Rooh, tell me, did I do something wrong? Are you hurt because of me? Just tell me for once and I will do what anything to make you happy"

Roohi, you have to act normal in front of him if you don't want him to have any doubt on you.

I smiled fully and said " I am happy and"..........

" Then why your eyes are not saying the same thing, why can't I feel that you are happy".

Please don't read my eyes or my face.

Don't make it more difficult for me.

Because I know that if I tell you about this, you are going to turn the car this instant and take me home with you.