CHAPTER 52 - I HATE ROOHI

So, I have got so many requests in comments and Instagram for earlier update.

Here is the update. Happy reading.

And be ready for tears.

And as I made you happy, you also give me lots of votes and comments and I will update soon.

Vote target - As much as you all want.

Jinki baaton se sukoon milta hai,

Unki khamoshiyaan maar deti hain.

ROOHI

I just don't get this one thing that even after having good intentions behind doing anything, why the outcome is bad. Why the consequences are against us.

And most importantly why tears, why this pain.

I know that he can't see my tears, he worries for me, and he have told this to me infinite times but seeing him like this makes me want to kill myself.

Because the person I worship is hurt and have tears in his eyes because of me.

And it's worst feeling to see the person you love so distant from you.

But no one is to blame here except me.

He has questions in his eyes but most of all his eyes contains hurt, pain and accusations, all for me and by me.

Leaving my hand, he started going out of the room and closing my eyes, I said.

" He didn't touch me, I swear. The way you found us was nothing."

I opened my eyes and saw he was standing near the door and listening to me. He turned and looked at me with anger and hurt in his eyes.

He quickly came towards me and stood so close hovering over me asked

"What did you just say, hnn? Say it again".

"I ... didn't"............

He clenched his jaw and said " You think I am angry because of that, hmm. That the way I found you both making me doubtful for you. So, let me break your stupid thinking Roohi that I am not going crazy because of that. I didn't beat that useless person because of that".

I placed my hand on his chest to calm down his heartbeat and quickly said " I didn't let him hurt me. I kept myself safe, I promise."

"No, you didn't" he shouted.

He held my right-hand wrist and bringing it between us showed it to me and said " See these marks. Can you see it"?

I looked at my hand and there were fingerprints which turned into red and purple because of gripping it tightly. It was when I slapped him, and he forcefully held my hand and pulled me towards him.

I kept staring at him and nothing came out of my mouth, and he continued.

"I know you can't see it. Because it's nothing for you. You are 'The Great Roohi' who is not scared of anything, you have expertise in handling criminals. And you know what I am the one who is stupid and idiot who always tells you to be safe. I know my worries; my fear is nothing for you because you are so brave, you want to prove yourself."