CHAPTER 33 - PASSIONATE PROMISES

HAPPY READING EVERYONE

I am little bit disappointed, please leave comments.

SO, again target.

VOTE - 1100

COMMENT - 280

Na hawas hai, nahi talab hai,

Mujhe talash hai ek rooh ki, jo bhaye meri rooh ko,

Main nahi chahta tha yun hi koi mil jaye,

Main chahta hoon koi aaye dheere se,

Aur umar bhar theher jaaye.

SHIV

Unexpected.

I wasn't ready for her this move, so when she slammed her lips on mine, I lost balance and we both fell on the bed.

I was under her, and she was over me, my hands covering her entire waist.

But she didn't break the kiss.

And as her lips met mine, time stopped and the world around me faded away.

Every time she is sucking my lip is sending shivers down my spine.

I am in such a daze that I am unable to react and kiss her back.

The last time we kissed I felt the walls near my heart cracked and it started beating again.

And that's exactly what is happening right now.

Because, with her it's not only the kiss or touch of our lips, but it's like she also takes something away from me by giving me peace and her breaths, which creates will in me to live, to love, to laugh, to do everything I used to do.

She is everything I can think of in that or this moment.

She moaned against my mouth, and I came out of my daze and lightly kissed her upper lip.

I don't want to rush anything like last time, I want to savor her taste in my mouth. But she isn't letting me do that.

She is frustrated, I can feel that in her actions.

And I am ready to take all her frustration.

Her lips are so soft and move against mine, placing kisses on them.

She brings her hand and entangles them into my hair but not harshly, its gentle.

I placed my one hand on her back and one behind her neck so that she doesn't feel pain there after this.

Slowly, I start kissing her back, first taking her lower lip in my mouth and leaving gentle sucks on it and then moving for her upper lip and sucking it between my lips.