CHAPTER 10- SILENT WORDS

WO SAMAJH HI NAHI PAYE,

MERE LAFZON KI GEHRAYI KO,

MAINE HAR WO LAFAZ LIKH DIYA,

JISKA MATLAB MOHABBAT THA

ROOHI

He entered in the room and closed the door and I stood from the couch and looked at him. He looks tired and fed up with all the things happened today or may be happening in his life. His hair disheveled and it looks like he has moved his fingers in his hair numerous times. He suddenly looked at me and for good two minutes stared at me and then suddenly started moving towards me.

I looked at him coming towards me and bit my lip in nervousness. I don't know why I get nervous when he is around me. I took one step back and gulped.

He kept coming towards me and I took a step back until my back touched the wall. He stopped in front of me and suddenly pinned me firmly against the wall. He kept his hands beside my head on the wall and decreased the gap between us to minimal. He looked down at me in the eyes and I strained my neck to look at him because of the height difference between us.

Oh my God, he is making me nervous. Why he is standing so close to me.

No, Roohi you can't get nervous. Face him, look in his eyes.

I can clearly feel his breath on my face which is making me weak on my knees. I gulped the lump in my throat and asked

"What are you doing?"

YES, very good, you managed to ask without stuttering. Bravo.

He kept staring at me ignoring my question and I again managed to ask

"Kya kar rahe hain aap?"

[What are you doing?"]

He smirked and said " Ku darr lag raha hai mujhse, biwi"

[Why, are you scared of me, wife.]

Yes, yes right now you are scaring me, my love, I thought.

But still managed to shake my head in negative and looked straight in his eyes and said

"No, I am not afraid of you. Infact, it's the opposite".

Well done, Roohi, you deserve a trophy for this.

His eyes roamed at my face and stopped where his friend slapped me. I instantly covered it with my palm, not wanting him to look there.

He held my wrist and removed my hand from my face and cupped my cheek with his hand and moved his thumb so tenderly on my face. He then looked me in the eyes with little bit anger as if telling me that I am the reason behind this bruise on my face.

"Why the fuck did you marry me?" he suddenly growled in anger.

"Hnnn"...... I asked not knowing what did he asked

"Ku ki tumne mujhse shaadi" he asked now holding my shoulders and pinning me in the wall.

[Why did you marry me]