CHAPTER 19 - PRETTY LITTLE THINGS

So this week we were at number four in India out of 10 stories.

So cheers for that. And thank you for the love and support.

Again, If you want a new chapter day after tomorrow only then show your enthusiasm.

I promise if this chapter got Good votes and comments, I will definitely post it day after tomorrow, with something exciting and romantic scenes coming up.

Uthi hi nahi niggah phir kisi aur ki taraf,

Ek shakas ka deedar mujhe itna paaband kar gaya

ROOHI

Ignorance.

A small word but such a difficult task to do, especially when someone is giving you hundreds of reasons not to do that.

I am trying so hard from tomorrow to ignore everything buaji has been trying to do or say to me. I can see that she wants a reaction from me and then she will have a reason to dislike me more.

Hell, I am not going to do that at any cost. I can deal with all the tactics of buaji.

I have also seen so many serials of Ekta Kapoor. I know what she is trying to do.

Roohi you are too smart.

I giggled at my own thoughts and didn't realize that I was sitting with everyone at the dining table.

"Ye dekho, ye ladki toh bina kisi baat ke hasti hai" said buaji.

[Look at this girl, she keeps on laughing without a reason]

See, this was I talking about. She doesn't want to leave any chance. And just because, I am not rich.

"Aap meri mumma ko aise mat bolo, vo sabse achi hai" said my baby.

[You don't say that to my mumma, she is best]

Awwww. I love her.

I turned towards her and smiled lightly and caressed her hair and said

"No baby, you can't talk like that to elders. Say sorry to her"

She pouted and looked down and said "But mumma I don't like her"

"Even if you don't like someone, but that doesn't mean you have to disrespect them. That's not a good thing" I try to make her understand.

"Okay, mumma"

And then she turned to look at buaji and said

"I am sorry"

I smiled and kissed her cheek. I am so lucky that I got the chance of her upbringing and to see her growing day by day. After four days, she is going to be of four years.

I again started eating and my gaze naturally shifted to him. My smile faded seeing his reaction.

Why his eyes always speak more than him.

Why I feel like he wants to say so many things but didn't know how to.

I gulped and raised my eyebrow to ask what happened, why he is looking at me like that?