CHAPTER 60 - LOVED WOUNDS

Happy Reading, guys.

And sorry for the late update, enjoy.

Vote as much as you all can, I really want to see this in top 1 but lets see.

Puch itni shiddat se tu haal mera,

Ki behaal ho jaaye ye deewana tera.

ROOHI

" You will let me kiss your every wound."

He said looking intensely at me with the mix of love and desire in his eyes.

All these things give me those tingling sensations in my body and my stomach gets filled with butterflies.

But I don't know why I am feeling shy today. I am always comfortable around him because his touch feels so, so .... homely.

Maybe it's because of those wounds I have on my body, like how he will react after seeing them.

Without looking at him, I nodded and within a second, he come closer to me and cupped my cheeks.

"Hey, Rooh. Look at me, please" he said, and I looked at him and his eyes hold worry for me.

" Tell me, are you uncomfortable around me?" he asked delicately.

"No, I am not" I said instantly without any doubt.

" Then why I am feeling some kind of tension around you. You know, I can feel it, you don't have to say it. Is it just because of your wounds."

I nodded and said " I have seen them and when I first saw them, I didn't like them honestly. I know they will fade with time but still they are here."

"And I love you equally with them, Rooh. You are just as beautiful and strong with them. They mean nothing. Now, stop overthinking, and leave this overthinking on me only. I don't want to see you this way.

I smiled and felt confident to some extent with me.

" But you know there is something missing and I don't like you without that" he said and it didn't look like he was teasing me.

"What" I asked immediately.

He signaled me with his hand and said " Pass aao"

[Come closer]

I moved a bit closer to him and he said " Aur pass"

[Closer]

I moved further that there was only a foot distance between us " Yes"

Suddenly he encircled his arm around me and pulled me to his chest and said " Itna pass chahta hoon main tumhe, samjhi"

[I want you this close ]

And I blushed listening to him and the way he was looking at me and now I feel more confident with myself.

"Oh, there it is" he said and before I could ask what, he kissed my cheek and said.

" This pretty pink blush on you, I can't even tell you how much beautiful you look"

I raised my brows at his cheesy lines and encircling my hand around his neck I said " Sometimes you are so cheesy and flirty"