CHAPTER 43 - DON'T TOUCH ME, ROOHI

HAPPY READING MY LOVLIES

VOTE TARGET - 1380

COMMENT TARGET - 400

Muskurahat dekh kar unki hum hosh gawa baithe,

Hum hosh mein aane ko hi the, vo phir muskura baithe.

ROOHI

"Come, shower with me" he said and I blushed instantly.

Of course we have seen each other without clothes but bathing together is totally different thing. I think I will faint even with the thought of this, but it gave me a excitement too.

But I compose myself and said " No, it's enough romance today, everyone might be waiting for us"

He frowned and huffed and coming closer to me said " Fine, then atleast give me a kiss"

This man and his tantrums, I swear he makes me a blushing mess.

"No, more kiss now, and don't act like a baby" I said pushing him a little away. This time his frown deepened, and he was about to come closer to me but someone knocked on the door.

I instantly said " See, we took so much time, go check who is at the door"

He sighed heavily and murmured " Not going to get any kiss now" and went out of the bathroom to open the door of the room.

He wanted a kiss so badly and I denied him, I am so bad.

I will just clean myself and the first thing I am going to do after that will be fulfilling his wish.

"Papa, where is mumma. I want to talk to her" I heard Aashi asking him from the bathroom.

My baby came to talk to me, and I am not going to make her wait. I quickly got fresh and wearing a pair of plazo and kurti, I went into the room.

And I think they both didn't heard me opening the door because they both were so engrossed in talking.

He was sitting on the bed with Aashi in his lap with a sad face.

Why my baby is sad?

" And who told you this?" he asked her.

She sniffed and said " Someone came to our house and I heard her saying this to dadi that my mumma is not my real mumma and that she will not love me and leave me someday"

What, who said this to her. Ans my baby is crying because of that. I will not leave that person who brought tears in her eyes.

"Is it true papa, is Rooh not my real mumma, will she leave me" she again asked while crying.

He wiped her tears first and then kissed her cheeks and asked " Do you know who becomes a real mumma"

She shook her head and sniffed and he said " The ones who loves and care for their child, who makes tasty food for them, send them daily for school and helps in completing their homework and make them sleep while reading a story and kiss them daily"

"Now, tell me doesn't your mumma do all this?" he asked kissing her small fist and I too wiped my cheeks. I didn't realize I was crying.

"She does" she replied with a tearful voice.