157-159: Watching the original movie (26-28)

☆ 157. Watching the original movie (twenty-six)

Watch the original movie (Twenty-six)

Although the person on the screen defeated the enemy and won the title of boxing champion with cool and neat movements, Osamu Dazai had nothing to be happy about.

Instead, he felt angry because his friends in the movie theater who were supposed to support him started praising the boxing master.

The initial feelings of envy and jealousy toward myself on the screen turned into actual resentment before I knew it.

What's so good about boxing! Isn't the brain full of muscles?!

Can Dazai Osamu, who can box, still be called Dazai Osamu!

He will never admit it!

Dazai Osamu still feels that he is in the most comfortable state now, And he despised the muscular Dazai from the bottom of his heart.

It wasn't until he on the screen naturally accepted Ryunosuke Akutagawa as his disciple, and expressed his intention to train him because of his too thin body, that Dazai Osamu suddenly blinked and realized his own plan in the other world.

——Since he was forced to learn boxing, he would let his disciples taste the pain of his own journey.

This is Osamu Dazai’s way of taking revenge on the world!

Not to mention, it really makes Osamu Dazai’s eyes light up!

This idea is so interesting.

On the screen, Dazai Osamu only showed his mysterious hand, which shocked Ryunosuke Akutagawa and gave him absolute respect and admiration.

[When they first met, Osamu Dazai set up a training plan for Ryunosuke Akutagawa:

"Improve your physical fitness first. You are too thin. With a body like yours, I can blow you up with one punch. "

Impossible." However, Ryunosuke Akutagawa looked at his frail body and expressed his doubts, "Mr. Dazai looks about the same size as me."

Ryunosuke Akutagawa didn't believe it. Zhi will easily defeat him in hand-to-hand combat.

Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh?"

No one could bear this kind of provocation, let alone Osamu Dazai, who had been practicing boxing for several months.

It was time to show his true strength!

Therefore, in front of Ryunosuke Akutagawa, Osamu Dazai rolled up his sleeves with a smile, showing off his strong muscles with a smile, and then with a smile... punched the wood on the right side. on the table.

Immediately, the table, which was originally solid and intact, split into two terrifying cracks when he smashed it.

Ryunosuke Akutagawa: "..."

How, how is that possible!]

Not to mention Ryunosuke Akutagawa who was dumbfounded, even everyone in the theater was shocked.