39-40

Chapter 39

"Textbook" This unique gift made Dazai Osamu completely silent.

After a long time, with his eyes wide open and the corners of his mouth twitching, he took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and squeezed out a few words from his throat: "...Don't tell me, the birthday gift you gave me was a textbook?! That's indeed enough! Surprisingly!"

[This is not an ordinary textbook]

Suzuki Akito emphasized:

[This is a special textbook that I carefully selected!]

The kind that can quickly increase attributes!

Dazai Osamu did not understand his kindness at all. Yongxin: "Isn't this still a textbook?!"

For a moment, it seemed like I was dreaming back to the time when I first joined the organization and was forced to take classes.

Although he did say that he missed those days...but he didn't really want to study, right?

But after all, this was also the first time he received a birthday gift, so Dazai Osamu decided to endure it and grinded his teeth. He swallowed his grumbles hard, and closed the textbook smoothly: "Okay, okay, thank you for the gift...I will keep it."

Collecting?

What kind of business is this!

Textbooks are only meaningful when they are read!

But wait for Suzuki Akito Dazai Osamu's eyes suddenly widened when he typed these words righteously: "What? You want me to study now? Please, today is my birthday!"

[It means reading birthday gifts on my birthday. It makes sense, hurry up, go study now]

Dazai Osamu: "...Are you a devil?!"

[Yes, I am]

Dazai Osamu: "..."

He didn't expect Suzuki Akito to be so big Fang Fang admitted it!

Yes, Suzuki Akito has completely given up on Osamu Dazai's impression of him in his mind. Anyway, he has already firmly believed in the word devil, and he doesn't mind being a bit more devilish.

[Go and study quickly, I will always supervise you until you finish reading]

"...I! No! I want it!" Dazai Osamu seemed to have returned to the period when he was under his care and was in pain, shaking his head with a dark face and strongly refusing, and said He threw the textbook back and took the opportunity to run away.

However, Suzuki Akito skillfully grabbed his back collar, caught the textbook, threw them both to the desk, turned on the study lamp, and had already developed muscle movements.

Even though Dazai Osamu's physical strength and speed were much faster than before, he still couldn't escape his pokes.

Seeing Dazai Osamu's resentful look, Suzuki Akito stroked his hair and felt that it was a bit cruel to ask him to study on his birthday.