21

Chapter 21:

"Did you encounter an enemy attack last night?"

The next day, when Hiroyuki Yanami came to Fukuzawa Yukichi's room with some sleep deprivation to get closer as usual, what he got was that Fukuzawa Yukichi was quite Confused inquiry: "I heard a lot of people screaming."

The screams could be faintly heard even underground where Fukuzawa Yukichi was, not to mention how loud the members of the organization were screaming last night.

"Ahem..." Guangjin Yanana immediately coughed in embarrassment, "Please don't worry, no enemies are attacking, it's just... our boss is playing games with the employees." "?

" Yukichi Fukuzawa's A more puzzling expression appeared on his face, "Boss?

Playing games??"

If he remembered correctly, the current third-generation leader must be in his seventies, and he is still playing such an exciting game at this age??

Guang As soon as Tsurugi looked at his expression, he knew that he had misunderstood, and quickly explained: "The boss in my mouth is not the third generation who currently manages the organization, but the real person who commands everything, that is, that gentleman.

" Here, there seemed to be light emerging in his eyes, and he suddenly lowered his voice and asked: "I wonder, Mr. Fukuzawa, have you heard any rumors about that gentleman?"

Fukuzawa Yukichi frowned: "That gentleman?"

Naturally, he had not heard of these rumors. It would be better to say that only some of the members of the Port Mafia knew these secrets.

At this time, Guangjin Yanami seemed to be suddenly excited, and solemnly introduced to Fukuzawa Yukichi: "Perhaps, you can read this book."

He took out a brand new book from his arms, with the cover A few big words were written boldly - "Rumors about the leader behind the Port Mafia".

And handed it to Fukuzawa Yukichi: "This is a book that I searched all the documents and found someone to specially compile it into a volume. If you want to know about that gentleman, be sure to read it." "

... "Fukuzawa Yukichi held the book that was forced into his hands stiffly, a little at a loss. To be honest, he really had no interest in this matter, but facing Guangjin Yanami's eager eyes, coupled with being The books stuffed into my arms... forget it, take them all, let's just consider them as leisure time to pass the time.

Ever since he didn't agree to the port mafia's offer, he had fallen into a rather embarrassing situation.

The port mafia tried every means to retain him and recruit him, so they wouldn't let him leave for a while.

However, the other party also gave him enough freedom. He could wander around unimportant corridors or rooms, and watch anywhere that was not confidential. This also strengthened his understanding of the inside of the Port Mafia.

So... Fukuzawa Yukichi is really free now, except for taking care of Edogawa Ranpo's things on his own initiative.

He had nothing to do and really opened the book "The Rumor of the Leader Behind the Port Mafia".