119-120: Extra: Visit to the Detective Agency (1-2)

☆ 119. Visit to the Detective Agency (1)

Visiting the Detective Agency (1)

Atsushi Nakajima has already fallen in love with this place less than a week after joining the Armed Detective Agency.

From almost being homeless on the streets and almost starving to death, to having a formal job and a warm working environment, Atsushi Nakajima's life during this period was quite exciting.

He had nothing to be dissatisfied with the detective agency. The detective agency gave him a place to eat and live, and his colleagues were very friendly to him. He only needed to be diligent in his work... and it was precisely because he was so satisfied that when he When he accidentally caused big trouble, he didn't want to implicate his seniors at the detective agency.

So, after a difficult ideological struggle, he finally gritted his teeth and decided to confess to his predecessors.

Kunikida Doppo-senpai, who has blond hair with a small braid at the end, is the person he trusts the most and wants to rely on. As long as Kunikida Doppo exists, he will make Atsushi Nakajima feel at ease.

At this time, Kunikida Doppo, who was addicted to work, temporarily put down the pen in his hand, pushed up his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and finally looked at him with doubtful eyes:

"You said, you accidentally provoked the port mafia? The wall was blown up?"

"...Yes." Nakajima Atsushi clenched his fists and lowered his head, not daring to meet his eyes. "While completing the task, I accidentally fell. As a result, The explosive Mr. Ranpo gave me to keep was thrown out... and then, just in time, it hit the port mafia's territory." "Hiss

- this is too careless!" Kunikida Doppo's eyes twitched, and he almost missed it. Taking a breath of cold air, "Mr. Ranpo, too, such a dangerous thing is handed over to you... Are there any casualties?" "

That's not true." Nakajima Atsushi also showed a desperate expression, "But give them their A big hole was blown in the wall... Before the Port Mafia people came out to catch me, I ran away because I was too scared. They must be chasing me everywhere now... After much thought, I decided to tell you that the country Mr. Kida, I'm very sorry!"

Looking at Atsushi Nakajima who bowed at 90 degrees with regret on his face, Kunikida sighed and waved to him: "It's good that no one was hurt, but now it's troublesome... it's really It's too troublesome..."

Seeing him pinching his eyebrows and looking quite depressed, Atsushi Nakajima's heart almost reached his throat.

Sure enough, no matter how powerful their detective agency is, there is no way to compare with the Port Mafia!

The Port Mafia... It is said that four years ago, its power began to spread from Yokohama to the whole country, and in just a short period of time A few years later, there was no one across the country who didn’t know about the Port Mafia. Everyone had heard of this famous underground organization!

When people mention the Port Mafia, in addition to danger and power, the only thing that comes to people’s minds is safety. As long as there is a city suppressed by the port mafia, the crime rate will plummet. People are afraid of the threat of the mafia and grateful for the mafia's protection.