97-98

Chapter 97

Toru Amuro is really used to Dazai Osamu’s occasional whim requests.

Therefore, when Dazai Osamu asked him to buy Kiku's chocolate rum truffle cake early today, Toruya Amuro did not complain at all, put on ordinary private clothes and left the organization.

He was walking slowly in the lively streets of Yokohama, but his mind was filled with thoughts about what Dazai Osamu said in the pub yesterday.

At one moment, he wondered whether Dazai Osamu had discovered his identity, and at the next moment, he wondered whether the Port Mafia was really as good as the other party said.

After all, in his opinion, dangerous forces such as black organizations are harmful to society and have no benefit at all.

Just as he was thinking about it, a group of mafiosi patrolling the streets suddenly appeared in his field of vision.

Everyone was uniformly dressed in black suits, sunglasses on their faces, and guns at their waists. They were divided into two rows and walked forward in neat steps. Their movements and expressions were all in accordance with the trained standards.

Even in such a lively street, they are well integrated with this street. People passing by them will not look at them twice, nor are they surprised by this kind of force, as if they have been used to it for a long time.

Only Toru Amuro felt a little uncomfortable looking at the out-of-place Port Mafia members on the street.

He felt that an underground organization like the Port Mafia should live like rats buried in the gloomy sewers, instead of walking on the road so openly. This felt very strange.

Toru Amuro took a deep breath, and the more she looked at the city, the weirder it felt.

When he wanted to turn a blind eye and leave here immediately, a quarrel suddenly broke out among the crowd not far away.

An old man's voice sounded like he fell to the ground, making the crisp sound of a cane falling, while a young man next to him slowly backed away, obviously looking panicked.

Toru Amuro frowned, guessing that the man might have just pushed the old man down and wanted to escape.

With a strong sense of justice, he immediately wanted to go up and support justice. Unexpectedly, before he could take action, the Port Mafia patrol force who was about to turn a corner had already ran over quickly.

They caught the man who was trying to escape on the spot, and personally helped the old man up on the ground. Although the arrest was quite rough, they never had the slightest thought of letting the man go, and they did not give him any room to make excuses. .

The old man who picked up the crutches bowed repeatedly and thanked the patrol troops, with indescribable gratitude in his eyes.

"..."

It wasn't until things really calmed down that Amuro Toru relaxed.

The onlookers dispersed one after another, and Toru Amuro could still hear their whispers:

"There are still people who dare to cause trouble under the eyes of the mafia, huh, let's arrest them all, let's see if they dare again next time! "