75-76

Chapter 75:

Suzuki Akito bought the wine Dazai Osamu wanted in the store with unprecedented joy.

However, he still emphasized it quite thoughtfully: [Let’s first say that you can’t bully Chuuya too much. I will always observe you and stop you if you behave inappropriately]

“When did I bully Chuuya? It’s obviously this time. You bullied me a lot during that time!" Dazai Osamu waved his hand quite confidently, but happily hugged the newly obtained drink, and the corners of his mouth raised a somewhat malicious arc.

Even though he now wished he could jump time directly to the evening so that he could carefully observe the behavior of Nakahara Chuuya after he was drunk, time had to come step by step. The uninterested Osamu Dazai once again found Oda Sakunosuke out of boredom.

It's incredible to say that even though there are so many people in the Port Mafia, he just likes to stay with Oda Sakunosuke. They have only known each other for a week.

"Odasaku." He immediately jumped to Oda Sakunosuke who was walking in the corridor. Osamu Dazai deliberately scared him, "What are you doing?"

However, even if the red-haired man in front of him was really surprised by his appearance, When he arrived, he only opened his eyes slightly, and returned to his usual calm tone after a few seconds: "It's Dazai... I have to go on a mission now." "

Mission?" Dazai Osamu blinked, "You are not me now. Where did that mission come from?”

Oda Sakunosuke explained straightforwardly: “It is a pile of unprocessed tasks that you had piled up when you left the Port Mafia. Your subordinates said that it was impossible to count on Mr. Dazai to solve them. These tasks must be carried out by our subordinates."

"Dazai." Oda Sakunosuke stared at him with his clean green eyes and advised with unusual sincerity, "You should do more of the tasks at hand. If this continues, your subordinates will be so pitiful."

"...cough." Osamu Dazai looked away guiltily and laughed dryly, "There are too many tasks...but you are helping me now, I believe in you. You can definitely complete these tasks! Don’t worry, I will also help you!”

After saying that, he immediately made an encouraging gesture and happily moved over: “So what tasks are you going to do now?

” After wondering why this was originally Dazai's mission, Dazai said that he would help him complete it. But soon, Oda Sakunosuke was attracted by his words: "I heard that some members of the Port Mafia died in the battle some time ago. I Go to the intelligence department to confirm their identity and obtain their belongings, so as not to fall into the hands of the police... That's it." "

I see, it refers to the time when I fought against the cursed spirit." Hearing this, Dazai Osamu's tone also changed. Gradually calming down, "Although we received a lot of support in that battle, some people still died in the accident. I remember that we held a burial ceremony for them afterwards." The illusory eyes flashed with

some complicated emotions, and then, Osamu Dazai raised his voice again: "Mr. Mori has always wanted me to set up an intelligence network before, but for various reasons, I only started it and didn't continue it. I don't know what the intelligence network is now. What's going on in the department? Let's take this opportunity to go and have a look. I'll go with you."