20

Chapter 20

Seeing Fukuzawa Yukichi standing aggressively in front of the black lizard, showing off the sharp blade, Suzuki Akito not only did not feel in danger, but felt that he had picked up a huge pie.

Today he finally understood what it means to throw yourself into a trap! He

must not let the other party go!

He quickly picked up the phone with great interest, observed the screen at close range, and began to think about how to catch Fukuzawa Yukichi and Oda Sakunosuke in one fell swoop.

Use tear gas bombs again?

No, this thing is effective only when it is unexpected, and Fukuzawa Yukichi is a very powerful swordsman, he can cut off the tear gas bombs in one go.

Let others come to the rescue... No, the day lily will be cold when people come.

Suzuki Akito subconsciously clicked on Fukuzawa Yukichi's information while thinking. The other party's heart of justice has a special mark: [Can't just sit back and ignore people in difficulty, there is a probability of helping, and when the target is a child, the probability is doubled. Times]

Child... hmm? Child?

Suzuki Akito's eyes lit up. He remembered that Edogawa Ranpo was also at the scene. It was very likely that the other party could persuade Fukuzawa Yukichi as a child and invite Fukuzawa Yukichi. Come to the company!

Raise troops for a thousand days, use them for a while, it's your turn to take the field, go, Edogawa Ranpo! Suzuki Akito

used a [Perspective Card] without hesitation, switching the perspective to Edogawa Ranpo On the body.

Since he had no time to explain, he pushed Edogawa Ranpo's back and left, trying to make the other party understand what he meant.

There is no need to use words to communicate with smart people. As expected, Edogawa Ranpo did not show any surprise. He just turned his head and glanced at him subconsciously, with a helpless complaint on his face: "Is it my turn to play? Okay, okay, I know Mr. Ghost, I will do it, don't push, don't push me, I can walk by myself."

As he staggered forward, he turned his head and talked to the air behind him. This scene But the Black Lizard member who came to call him on Guangjin Liulang's request was quite frightened.

Even though I had heard that Edogawa Ranpo might have some connection with the invisible gentleman, when I saw it with my own eyes, I was still a little bit mentally shocked... The

Black Lizard member swallowed his saliva, and even his tone became more respectful. "That... Mr. Ranpo, the captain said..."

"I know it's time for Mr. Ranpo to appear, right?"

Edogawa Ranpo was not surprised by his arrival, and was very interested in him. He snapped his fingers and suddenly began to take off his clothes on his own initiative.

Suzuki Akira and the Black Lizard members all looked at him with the same confusion, not understanding what he was going to do.

It wasn't until Edogawa Ranpo took off his suit jacket that symbolized the mafia, revealing an ordinary shirt, making himself look like a child casually walking by the roadside, that he asked the Black Lizard member: "You Take out the gun."