73-74

Chapter 73

After Dazai Osamu successfully retreated by hiding behind Oda Sakunosuke, the three frightened people almost breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

Osamu Dazai put his hands on his hips and couldn't help but shout to the sky happily: "Hahaha, I am indeed the god of luck! I was not discovered. I am awesome. Puff, Chuuya, this little dwarf, has the same eyes as his height. Damn, he even passed me by without seeing me. I will definitely laugh at him loudly when I go back in the future! Well, it’s still a happy defection life!”

In this way, I happily returned to the armed detective. So, there was a smile on my face the whole time.

On the other side, Nakahara Chuuya, who was pretending to check the victim's body, breathed a sigh of relief after seeing the red-haired man leaving from the corner of his eye, and said, "Huh... your acting skills just now should be pretty good. Well, that guy Dazai didn't notice it, okay, okay... sometimes it's quite challenging to pretend not to see it."

Similarly, Suzuki Akito, who was nervously looking down at all this from a god's perspective, also let go of his suspense, Yes, it seems that Osamu Dazai has no doubt that this side has discovered his whereabouts.

In order to allow Osamu Dazai to enjoy his free time more happily, Suzuki Akito immediately decided to notify all members of the organization that they must pretend not to have seen Osamu Dazai after seeing Osamu Dazai, to ensure that Osamu Dazai could 'defect' happily.

So, while discussing with Mori Ogai the murderer of the side mission "Bloody Fog", Suzuki Akito told him the news.

After listening, Mori Ogai looked a little emotional: "It seems that you really love Dazai Osamu. He is obviously not fourteen years old anymore."

Suzuki Akito:...? Wait, this is about fourteen years old. What's the matter? Why can't he understand?

[Dazai is certainly worth it]

With his head full of questions, he just explained this sentence.

"If he could hear what you said, he would definitely be very happy." Mori Ogai smiled happily, then stopped talking and discussed the topic again, "Then, the clues you gave me , I have received it. As expected of you, the information obtained is more in-depth than what Chuuya's team has obtained, and it requires more careful analysis. Chuuya should be allowed to learn more from you."

Mori Ogai held up two documents about the victim . In the autopsy report, Nakahara Chuuya's report on the left was only superficial and did not see the truth. However, the clues given by the boss on the right even analyzed the murderer's preferences and the murderer's goals clearly, which really made him worry-free.

If everyone's analysis reports were as rigorous as the boss's, then how rigorous his intelligence network would be.

"..." After being praised inexplicably, Suzuki Akito coughed slightly in embarrassment. He was too embarrassed to tell Mori Ogai that these were actually the research results of Osamu Dazai and Sakunosuke Oda. He was just a free porter.

[In short, we must find clues to the murderer as soon as possible to prevent him from continuing to commit crimes]

"This is also what I think in my heart." Mori Ogai deeply agreed, "Next, I will look for witnesses who saw the crime scene, hoping to capture some Characteristics of a murderer."