87-88

Chapter 87

After leaving the question to Dazai Osamu and others to investigate, Suzuki Akito decided to sit back and enjoy the results perfectly, ignoring what happened outside the window and waiting for Dazai Osamu to come back and report the results.

As a result, as soon as I turned off my phone and was about to rest for a while in the living room, I heard Suzuki Sonoko’s voice from all the way upstairs. She seemed to be calling someone: “Hmm, it turns out to be Uncle Kawakami. I haven’t visited you for a long time. , Sister Kazusa, are you okay now... Ah, are you getting the tickets for this exhibition? No problem, right... Of course, no problem, just leave it with me. Goodbye, uncle!" Suzuki Sonoko tried her best to

maintain a dignified smile while talking on the phone. After hanging up the phone for the first time, he sighed dejectedly, put his hand on his forehead and walked down the stairs tiredly. When he saw Suzuki Akito, who was rarely sitting on the sofa in the living room, he blinked in surprise.

Suzuki Akito knew at a glance that if she spoke at this time, there would be no good, so he quickly asked her doubts in advance to stop her mouth: "Who is calling you?"

Sure enough, Suzuki Sonoko changed the subject and complained: "It's Kawakami. Uncle, the founder of the Kawakami Group. His daughter seemed to like Kaitou Kidd especially, but she couldn't get a ticket for the exhibition. So he called me directly and asked me to prepare one for his daughter Kazusa. ."

"That's it." Suzuki Akito nodded with no surprise. The Suzuki family had a huge fortune. Since he was a child, he had seen his parents often receiving calls for help from other people. But this time it was transferred to Suzuki Sonoko. It’s not surprising, “Anyway, if I add one person, you can ask your uncle to give her a piece.”

Unexpectedly, when this suggestion was mentioned, Suzuki Sonoko’s face turned dark and she almost exploded her phone in resentment: “ If a person comes to me, I won't be in so much pain! The key is that this is just one of the people you see! Since the morning, there have been countless calls to me, and they are all from people with relatively high status. I'm too embarrassed to refuse, ah ah ah, when will these crazy days end!"

Suzuki Akito glanced at her sympathetically, and made a condolence gesture: "Who told you to follow Uncle Jiroji Suzuki everywhere? Run, I have become my uncle's exclusive assistant. If anything happens, I have to go through you. I have no choice but to endure it."

Suzuki Sonoko scratched her hair angrily and glared at him: "That's not because you refused to go out. You refuse to go to various social occasions, so I can only accompany your uncle for you! Damn it, isn't there anyone who comes to see you?!" "

Sorry, there really isn't one." Suzuki Akito crossed his legs proudly Together, they spread their hands, "Maybe they are more afraid of me."

Suzuki Sonoko: "...There is nothing to be proud of, isn't it sad?"

Although she can't understand it, Suzuki Sonoko also understands her brother's behavior very well. He has a weird aura that makes him want to stay hundreds of meters away from other people, not to mention interacting with him. Except for his own family, no one really wants to get close to him.

This situation seems quite sad to Suzuki Sonoko, but Suzuki Akito himself doesn't seem to care about it and will not cause trouble to a certain extent, so Suzuki Sonoko can only let him go.