109

☆ 109. Final words

In the final words

, he gave the final order to take away the base of the black organization in one fell swoop, and Suzuki Akito really rode his motorcycle and drove home alone.

Not only did Osamu Dazai not block his steps, he didn't even send anyone to follow him. Equipped with [Detective Heart], Suzuki Akito could clearly sense that no one was following him.

Although before leaving, Nakahara Chuuya and other mafia members looked at him with reluctance and obstruction, which made Suzuki Akito feel a little guilty, but... To be honest, Suzuki Akito was not ready yet. The Port Mafia men left together.

Before this, although he liked his organization and everyone in the organization, he still regarded it as a game and never really considered it in reality.

But now, suddenly the people in the game have become a reality, and he is suddenly asked to follow them to Yokohama and become the boss of the organization... All of this makes Suzuki Akito at a loss and doesn't know what to do.

After all, in real life, he is just an ordinary high school student. He is either playing games or lying down every day. He has been burdened with such a huge organization since he started... It is also a well-known organization in the underworld. He doubts that he can bear such a heavy responsibility. , and also feel scared and anxious about that future.

Suzuki Akito didn't dare to take that step, didn't dare to come out of the originally closed world.

Even though what was waiting for him ahead was the organization he was attached to, his second home... even though he gained many emotions there and was moved beyond words.

He stared longingly at the group of longing members, unable to bear the other person's departure, nor to easily muster the courage.

Therefore, Suzuki Akito decided to leave his future to the God of Destiny and pin everything on that bet.

——If he doesn’t put on a suit or a mask, and truly becomes an ordinary person and integrates into society, will the members of the Port Mafia still find him? Even if they can find him, can they

accept him as such an ordinary person?

The boss is not a god, but an ordinary person... Can such a strong gap really make the members of the Port Mafia agree?

All kinds of invisible difficulties lie between him and the Port Mafia, like a deep ravine. Straddling in the middle, you can't get close easily.

But if... if all members of the Port Mafia would accept the changes and extend an invitation to him without hesitation... Suzuki Akito took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes.

Then he will accept all this and move forward with the pace of fate!

No matter what the future will be like, as long as their hearts are connected at this moment, then he will have the courage to overcome all difficulties!

*

So, Suzuki Akito, who made the decision, began to calculate the long time in his mind, waiting for the fate to come.