33-34

☆ 33.

When Suzuki Akito enters the game, the game time stays at night.

In the originally dull and dim company, a rather bright lighting effect appeared, attracting his attention.

He subconsciously zoomed in and saw that in a room with only two candles lit, a group of Q-version villains were holding hands and surrounding the candles, constantly raising their hands, singing, dancing and jumping around. , there are also note-like status effects all around, which looks so different in the silent night.

Extremely happy!

Suzuki Akito's eyes widened subconsciously.

"What is this? It feels so interesting! Do employees actually hold bonfire parties spontaneously?"

Even Suzuki Akito, who just wanted to skip the night at double speed, was subconsciously attracted by this pleasant scene. force.

The more I see the little people singing, dancing and laughing, the more I can't help but my eyes sparkle, and I suddenly get some kind of inspiration.

Speaking of which, he has been recruiting and training employees. It is all work, work, work, and there is no time for employees to relax and rest.

Seeing how oppressed the employees are, they are all starting to entertain themselves!

Just a small-scale dance dinner is not enough fun. Suzuki Akito thinks that he might as well reward the employees here personally and hold a large-scale event together. Maybe Super interesting.

Not bad, not bad. After the power is completely gathered, we can really try to launch a large-scale event!

Suzuki Akito also became interested for a while, and even took the initiative to join the banquet in front of him while waving his quill.

However, his entrance quickly attracted everyone's attention. As a huge exclamation mark appeared above the head of the villain who first discovered him, the other villains looked at him with joy and surprise, and then knelt down in unison. On the ground, a bubble appeared above the head: "Boss!"

The joyful atmosphere suddenly cooled down, and Suzuki Akito stopped waving the quill without wanting to finish.

Only then did he see the only Q-version villain who didn't kneel down and salute in response to his appearance. He even froze in place in shock because of his appearance.

Huh? Isn't this Mori Ogai?

Suzuki Akito looked at Mori Ogai's shocked face and was quite surprised.

He felt that he and Ogai Mori were quite close in the past two days, and he could always see each other in strange places.

But how come a character like Mori Ogai has joined the ranks of dancing? Could it be that the other party has recently come to dance for excitement because of too much pressure? At

this moment, Mori Ogai's head suddenly lit up with an exclamation point representing an important event. icon.

While Suzuki Akito was wondering in his heart, he also clicked the exclamation mark.