43

Chapter 43

Although Suzuki Akito's favorability towards Mori Ogai has decreased a bit, but... this is of no use. He can only take a deep breath and ask:

[Then what do you think is the reason for the resurrection of the third generation? ]

Hearing the boss's question, Mori Ogai immediately became alert. After thinking carefully in his mind, he spoke rigorously: "My subordinates think it must be someone's superpower, and the purpose is to drive a wedge within the organization... However, The specific situation needs to be investigated before being judged. Therefore, I have the courage to ask you to come here to discuss this matter in detail."

After a pause, Mori Ogai raised his eyes and said, "I want to send Dazai to investigate this matter. , what do you think?"

After all, Dazai Osamu is the boss's favorite. Although Mori Ogai is currently in the stage of guiding Dazai Osamu, he is deeply aware that he cannot fully mobilize Dazai Osamu, especially this kind of danger. At work, what should I do if Dazai Osamu accidentally injured a leg or broke an arm, and the boss became angry?

The shrewd Mori Ogai couldn't let such a trick happen, so he asked the boss for instructions in advance.

[Dazai...]

Seeing that the boss seemed hesitant and did not reply for a long time, Mori Ogai further explained: "Yes, the truth of this matter is complicated and confusing. Most people may not be able to find out, but with Dazai's wisdom and insight If I have the strength, this matter will probably end easily."

"Besides, my subordinates have been training Dazai in accordance with your requirements. In the past few months, they have only given him clerical work. I think it is time to let him go. Let’s practice other tasks.”

This sentence was well-founded and gave Suzuki Akito no reason to disagree. Although he was worried about whether Dazai Osamu, who did not have a very high force value, would be in danger, he still had to accumulate experience in everything. Isn't it?

So Suzuki Akito compromised, but to be on the safe side, he asked:

[Let Hiratsu assist Dazai Osamu]

"Of course it's no problem." Seeing this, Mori Ogai's face instantly showed a happy expression, " Then I will ask Dazai to come over and give him this good news."

For Mori Ogai, this is definitely good news, but for Dazai Osamu... this is not a good thing.

When Osamu Dazai entered the leader's office and learned that he was going out to explore the truth about the resurrection of his ancestors, he immediately showed a troubled and disgusted expression: "Hey... let me go? It feels so troublesome." "

This is not true. It's my decision alone, Dazai." Mori Ogai sat at the desk with a rather malicious smile on his lips, "And the boss is here, but you didn't salute immediately, so go ahead with your etiquette. Where is it?"

"Boss?"

Osamu Dazai was stunned for a moment and looked around subconsciously. Of course he didn't see any flaws. "...Is he here?" "

Calling the boss 'he' is also extremely disrespectful."

Mori . Ogai crossed his hands and shook his head helplessly.