107-108

Chapter 107:

During the transfer within the scope allowed by Mori Ogai, almost most of the elite troops were transferred to Tokyo by Nakahara Chuuya and Dazai Osamu to rescue the boss.

The port of Yokohama is not far from Tokyo, and it only takes less than twenty minutes to drive to the suburbs. Therefore, with Osamu Dazai quickly organizing his troops and getting on transportation, in just half an hour, The entire army has arrived at the outskirts of Tokyo, where the boss is suspected to be.

But once you get here, you can only rely on exploration or intuition for the rest of the journey. Dazai Osamu looked at the paths leading to each side. Although he guessed that the boss was most likely to appear in the ruins alley in the middle, he still quickly The ground was divided into three teams, and the other two teams patrolled along the left and right sides, while Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya led a group of subordinates to the middle.

However, even Dazai Osamu, who had a thorough plan, still had a lot of worry in his heart: "... Even if we reach the key position, we don't know if we can find the boss at a glance."

After all, the boss has not shown his appearance to them. There are no other clues, and Dazai Osamu cannot even confirm whether the height and appearance are real.

This undoubtedly made it more difficult to find the boss. Osamu Dazai was afraid that even if he met the boss, he would ignore him and pass him by.

However, as soon as he lowered his eyes and murmured, Nakahara Chuuya on the other side immediately rejected him with a firm voice: "No." Dazai Osamu turned to

look at him with a slightly dazed look, and the young man's profile that caught his eye was particularly striking. Tenacity: "That's our boss. No matter what form he takes, we can find him..."

He slowly turned his head, his eyes as blue as the sky, looking extremely bright under the warm morning sun: "Believe in the boss, trust our intuition! I will definitely find the boss!" "

..." Gradually, Dazai Osamu's cheeks couldn't help but evoke a soft arc, "I didn't expect to be taught a lesson by you... but What you said is not wrong."

Dazai Osamu looked forward and nodded seriously: "Let's go, the boss is still waiting for us!"

The two of them had just made up their mind to move forward, but at this moment, as they got further away, There was a deafening gunshot, and many birds spread their wings and flew from the big trees in fear. Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya immediately looked in that direction, their eyes widening slightly: "The gunshot... could it be? !"

A possibility filled their hearts, making them both frightened and delighted. They immediately ordered all personnel to move to the location of the gunfire:

"Let's go, the boss is probably right there!"

*

Toru Amuro and Subaru Okiya They put their guns against each other's vital points, but in fact, the two of them didn't want to do anything.

The answer is very simple. Toru Amuro is an undercover agent of the black organization. How can he do it to someone who wants to solve the black organization? It would be nice if he doesn’t help the other party to eliminate the organization together! Besides