77-78

Chapter 77:

Through Conan's introduction, Suzuki Akito learned that Conan and Hattori Heiji only accompanied Toyama Kazuha and Mao Lilan to watch the performance of a magic master named Xinghe Dogo. Inexplicably, they were invited to visit their teacher, Mr.

I was a guest at Zhengying's home, and then I encountered a murder case inexplicably.

"Anyway, the matter is quite complicated. The deceased is also

one of Mr. Masekage's disciples, named Himemiya Nobuyoshi." Conan said in a low voice, "Mr.

Masekage disappeared ten years ago. His The three disciples come to the master's house every year at this time, but Himemiya Nobuyoshi suffered an accident today. It must be a complicated case."

Suzuki Akito was not interested in the process of the case to be honest. After all, he was not a detective, he was just a detective. Subconsciously asked: "Has the person been confirmed dead?"

"The ambulance has been called, but it is initially concluded that there is no heartbeat." Hattori Heiji added.

Just as the two of them went up to the second floor of the house, they saw Himemiya Nobiko, who was maintaining a deathly rigid posture. They didn't know what was going on. As soon as Suzuki Akito saw the victim, he walked directly towards the victim. Between Conan and Hattori Heiji looked at him in surprise, and professionally searched for the opponent's pulse:

"Pulse has stopped."

He then leaned over and listened to Himemiya Nobuyoshi's chest, "Heartbeat has stopped."

Finally, he put his index finger in front of the other person's nose, and then He went to open the victim's eyes and check the eyeballs: "The breathing stopped and the pupils were dilated."

The operation was smooth and smooth, which can be called a textbook example. Immediately, Suzuki Akito closed the victim's eyes and made a summary: "The victim There are no vital signs."

"..." Conan and Hattori Heiji's eyes widened in surprise, and they glanced at each other subconsciously. Before they could speak, they saw Suzuki Akito begin to examine the injured part of the victim:

"The head There was blunt force trauma to the head and no other obvious trauma. The cause of death was mechanical asphyxia." "

The body spots have not yet appeared, and it is estimated that the time of death was within half an hour."

"The deceased did not carry other items."

"Keep the fingernails of both hands clean. , there is no sign of struggle."

...

He was still displaying the clues he saw one by one. Conan and Hattori Heiji really opened their mouths this time, and they were so shocked that they couldn't speak for a long time.

"Hey, Kudo." Hattori Heiji was the first to react and whispered in Conan's ear, "Are the witnesses you hired so professional? They didn't tell me in advance!"