151-153: Watching the original movie (20-22)

☆ 151. Watch the original movie (20)

Watching the original movie (20)

is also about treating strange birds. Look at Dazai Osamu's indifferent and indifferent attitude, and then look at Nakahara Chuuya's gentle and doting smile. Comparing the two, you will know what someone is like. of goods.

But how can I put it, they are really not surprised that Osamu Dazai chose to do this.

After all, Osamu Dazai is such a person.

Kunikida Doppo pushed up his glasses, patted Dazai Osamu's shoulder, and apologized: "It's my fault for having expectations for you just now, you don't have to take it to heart."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

The corner of his mouth twitched, Dazai Osamu didn't know why this person wanted to hurt him so much.

He sighed dejectedly, and felt a little resentful that he on the screen was not observing carefully enough. If he had known that the ghost boss was a bird, he would have stopped him at all costs.

"But is this bird really the ghost boss?" At this time, Nakajima Atsushi showed his presence again. He always asked questions at the right time and aroused everyone's interest. "If he is really, why is he facing the ghost boss?" He can only run away for his subordinates, but he never showed his identity?"

"...That's right." Everyone couldn't help but fall into deep thought. It makes no sense that they are all in such a mess. The ghost boss still hides his identity. He is not like this. A timid character.

They had no idea that the ghost boss was actually ashamed of his bird form. The more everyone thought about it, the more they felt that there might be some misunderstanding. Maybe this bird is the ghost boss's pet?

"Keep reading, we should be able to do it soon." I found the answer." Fukuzawa Yukichi said calmly.

And his prediction was indeed correct. Soon, Nakahara Chuuya and Dazai Osamu gathered in the chief's office of Mori Ogai to discuss something seriously.

The cause was an enemy attack within the Port Mafia. The enemy used various bombs to destroy the organization building, but took no further action. Everyone had an intuition that there was some conspiracy, so they gathered together to discuss.

Unfortunately, before he could really use his intelligence, the ghost boss took the initiative to explain that someone had invaded the organization and was hiding in the organization in the form of a mafia member. The person the other party wanted to investigate... was himself.

In other words, there is an extra spy in the organization who wants to investigate the true identity of the ghost boss!

This ability to know everything as always made the people in the theater awe-inspiring, and they felt that the ghost boss was simply unfathomable.

But...

"I can understand the purpose of this spy. After all, I also want to know the true identity of the ghost boss." Junichiro Tanizaki nodded in agreement, "And he is very brave to be able to go to the Port Mafia alone to be a spy. , although this plan was exposed from the beginning."