65-66

Chapter 65

After confirming the location of Xia Youjie, Suzuki Akito led Dazai Osamu and marched towards the temple together.

As for why it was 'held'... it was because Dazai Osamu's lazy cancer had relapsed. Under the influence of a series of negative buffs such as his lack of world-weariness and low motivation, Suzuki Akito skillfully lifted him into the air and carried him to the organization by holding his collar. Outside the gate, he suddenly grabbed the pillar next to him like a koala and refused to let go.

Seeing the Q version of the villain jumping up to the pillar, holding his hands tightly and puffing up his cheeks, shaking his head left and right but not looking at him in an angry state, Suzuki Akito was really helpless.

"No, I want to rest! I want to take a vacation! Refuse cruel overtime! Resist this overtime mechanism!"

Osamu Dazai said righteously, turning his face to the side again angrily.

[...Okay]

Suzuki Akito's rare conscience allowed him to sympathize with Dazai Osamu's hard work. In the past two weeks, he was asked to study the art and go out to run around. It was really hard. After all, Suzuki Akito was not the same. What a devil, let him rest today.

Recalling that Chuuya Nakahara should not have any troublesome tasks in the past two days, Suzuki Akito thought for a moment and finalized the candidate he was looking for: [Then I will take Chuuya to find Xia Youjie. You can go back and rest. ]

However, as soon as he finished speaking, he saw Dazai Osamu, who was hugging the pillar tightly and not letting go, his face darkened suddenly, and he suddenly jumped down from the pillar with great joy, and silently walked to his side.

Suzuki Akito:...?

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to find Xia Youjie?" Osamu Dazai gritted his teeth and said, "Go, let's go now!"

[...Can I ask what it is? Has it changed your decision?]

"It's very simple. This kind of operation of finding Chuuya to replace me when I can't go up makes me very unhappy...but it's still the little dwarf, huh." Dazai Osamu snorted coldly and strode forward. Go, no more procrastination and laziness.

Suzuki Akito was still full of questions about this, which could only be attributed to the weird competition between the teenagers. But he was relieved that Osamu Dazai was willing to carry out the mission. After all, in terms of eloquence, Osamu Dazai was the one he wanted to recruit his companions. first choice.

In this way, Suzuki Akito used the [Perspective Card] to personally watch Dazai Osamu walk into the temple where Xia Youjie was rumored to be.

Almost as soon as he entered the temple gate, Dazai Osamu was surprised by the long queue. There were so many people waiting in line at the door to enter the main room. Some were women, some were old men, and some were fashionably dressed girls. They were all or You may walk into the room worried or uneasy, but when you come out, your face will be glowing and your heart will be full of joy.

He also mentioned the power of Master Xia You when meeting people: "My shoulders have been particularly sore these days. I heard on the Internet that there is a Master Xia You who is very miraculous and can remove spirits, so I immediately came to see him. Unexpectedly, in just five My shoulder pain disappeared in just a few minutes. It’s really amazing!”