28

Chapter 28

After receiving Hirotsu Yanami's answer, Suzuki Akito exited the interaction with satisfaction and waited for him to bring success to himself.

[Hiroyuki Yanami is dispatched to investigate the location of the special person Mori Ogai]

[Mission dispatch...]

"Brother."

When he went downstairs to have some afternoon tea, the beautifully dressed Suzuki Sonoko rarely looked happy. She waved to him and said, "I'm going to watch Yagi-sama's concert with Xiaolan. You don't have to wait for me for dinner tonight!" "

Yagi...sir?" Akito Suzuki frowned at her fancy dress, " Who is that?"

"Of course it's my new idol, he's very handsome!" Suzuki Sonoko held her cheek and said with a smile, "Today is the day that I can see Yagi-sama up close. I'm so happy."

" ...It’s an idol again, this is the first idol you’ve fallen in love with?” Suzuki Akito rolled his eyes, unable to look at his sister’s new look and dislike of the old.

"I want you to take care of it." Suzuki Sonoko snorted and ignored him.

But when Suzuki Sonoko went out, she found that Suzuki Akito, who almost never went out, was wearing the familiar sunglasses and quietly following her with his hands in his pockets. He would follow her wherever she went. He was immediately dissatisfied: "You always follow her." What am I doing?"

"I'm afraid that a wolf will snatch you away if you come home so late." Suzuki Akito lazily scratched his hair and smiled evilly, "Although you might encounter a murder case if you stay with me, it doesn't matter. We share blessings and share hardships, right?"

"..." Even though she knew in her heart that Brother Akito was worried about her, Suzuki Sonoko still felt itchy because of his tone and turned her head away from looking at him.

Suzuki Akito just followed her quietly, guarding her from a distance.

But when he turned an intersection, a man wearing a knitted hat appeared head-on. Suzuki Akito bumped into the man without paying attention to his shoulder, knocking him back two steps and almost falling off his sunglasses. Fall down.

The tall man opposite him seemed motionless even though he collided with him, as if his muscles had been exercised to be very strong.

"Are you okay?" He asked Suzuki Akito politely, so that when Suzuki Akito raised his eyes, he could notice the slightly curly black hair scattered under the knitted hat and the sharp dark green pupils of the other party.

Suzuki Akito looked at him strangely and shook his head: "It's okay."

He was just about to catch up with Suzuki Sonoko who was walking away in front of him, but the man opposite him blocked him intentionally or unintentionally, and his tone seemed to come from the bottom of his heart. : "If you have any problems, please tell me in time, and we can negotiate and solve it."

...

However, Suzuki Akito only thought that he was sick. A man who was hit on the shoulder could be a big deal. This man was deliberately looking for trouble. Right?