101-102

Chapter 101

In the end, Mao Lilan quickly called the police and handed the case to Officer Megure and the police to deal with the problem. This relieved the tense atmosphere between Toru Amuro and Akito Suzuki.

Of course, the main reason was that Toru Amuro kept staring at Suzuki Akito with suspicious eyes.

Suzuki Akito said that he was very innocent and had no bad thoughts towards Toru Amuro.

After preliminary investigation, it was determined that the kidnapped woman was the client Kei Tsukasa, and the dead man was the criminal who sneaked into the Mori Detective Agency and kidnapped the woman. Originally, the other party wanted to get clues about the key from Kei Tsukasa. As a result, the kidnapping was only halfway through when Mouri Kogoro and others came back, so the man who felt he had no choice but to shoot himself.

It seems quite reasonable. There is no second suspect nearby. Miss Keizuka Keizuka, who is the most capable of committing crimes, has her hands and feet tied, so she cannot commit the crime at all.

After much deliberation, Officer Megu decided to temporarily classify the incident as suicide.

And because Miss Keizuka Kei was greatly frightened today, Officer Megure specifically allowed her to go back to rest and come back tomorrow to take notes.

Suzuki Akito also thought that the case was over here, and was about to take the initiative to leave, when he saw Amuro Toru and Conan suddenly stood up, saying that they must personally send Miss Katatsuka Kei home.

"Since Ms. Kenzuka is frightened, let me escort you home. If the prisoner is still wandering around, wouldn't you be in danger?" Toru Amuro suggested with a smile.

"Yes, yes!" Conan also nodded repeatedly and smiled, "Let us take you home together!" "

..." I have to say that even Suzuki Akito could tell at a glance that Conan was wearing a mask. His little calculation is definitely that he suspects that Miss Keizuka Kei is the real criminal and the deceased was actually a homicide. Only then did he strongly request to follow the other party back to check for clues.

Although I don't know how they discovered the strangeness, Suzuki Akito didn't notice anything anyway.

And Suzuki Akito did not intend to join the detectives' game. Therefore, after Kenzuka Kei smiled and reluctantly agreed to be escorted by Amuro Toru and others, Suzuki Akito nodded lightly and said goodbye, "Then you send her away. Go back, I'm going home first."

As soon as he said this, Toru Amuro and Conan were even more surprised than him, and asked almost in unison: "Are you going back now???" "

..." Suzuki Akira The man restrained his dark expression and asked, "You don't need so many people to escort you, do you?"

"That's not necessary...but..." Conan acted so miserable that he couldn't express himself. He frowned and hesitated to speak. Stopping, his eyes seemed to be accusing Suzuki Akito. There are still so many doubts about this case. How can you go back?

But Suzuki Akito just pretended not to see it. After saying hello to Mouri Kogoro, he ignored Conan and With a strange look on his face, Toru Amuro walked straight to the motorcycle parked outside the door, staying away from these troubles in a cool way.