79-80

Chapter 79

"System, locate Bai Qilin and navigate!"

This time, the Xiaofeijiu V2.0 version is also equipped with an in-brain voice system, which does not require Suzuki Akito's painstaking operation and only requires voice dialogue. The system will automatically open the corresponding function.

Soon, the system marked the position of the white unicorn within Suzuki Akito's field of vision, and directly navigated the shortest straight line distance between the two points. Suzuki Akito easily chased the direction of the white unicorn without turning. He quickly saw the back of Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, the white unicorn walking slowly forward, within his field of vision.

The man was dressed in white and was still humming a song as he walked leisurely, completely unaware that he was being stared at.

With the idea of ​​not alerting the enemy and secretly finding the opponent's lair and catching them all, Suzuki Akito deliberately stopped on a branch and stayed in the middle of a group of small sparrows to camouflage.

Although it was quite strange that a fat black bird suddenly appeared among a bunch of gray sparrows, Suzuki Akito was confident that most people would not doubt a bird.

But what surprised him was that it just stared at Shibusawa Tatsuhiko for a while. As if the other party noticed something, his expression suddenly turned cold, and he turned his head slightly, and his gaze fell precisely on him. On the branches.

This scene made Suzuki Akito both surprised and nervous. He could only try to blend into the group of sparrows to hide his figure. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's eyes quickly looked past the sparrows and looked around. Just as he thought, it seemed that I didn't even suspect a group of birds.

"..." The scarlet eyes were no longer staring at him, causing Suzuki Akito to breathe a sigh of relief. He flapped his little wings on his chest and moved a little further away from the sparrow who was watching him curiously with his head tilted to the side.

But at the moment when he relaxed his vigilance, a stone suddenly shot out from Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's hand and hit quickly in the direction of the birds.

The other sparrows that reacted instinctively were already flapping their wings and flying in the sky to avoid it. Only Suzuki Akito's black fat bird was still squatting on the branch slowly. When Suzuki Akito finally saw the incoming stone, he stopped. It was too late to dodge, so he could only open the skill shield immediately to intercept the stone.

It is this approach that makes his specialness stand out.

I saw a faint transparent film emerging from the already conspicuous black fat chirp, and it bounced away the sharp flying stones in an instant, but he did not suffer any harm. This scene immediately made Shibusawa Tatsuhiko very happy. He raised his eyebrows in interest and smiled.

"I thought it was just an illusion... I didn't expect someone to be following me all the way."

The young man in pure white clothes tilted his head, and his long, silky hair fell from his shoulders, making his skin as white as snow.

But when those eyes that are as red as blood stare at people seductively... you will inexplicably feel the chilling feeling of being stared at by prey.