37-38

Chapter 37

: Question: I worked hard and worked hard and finally got the attention of my boss and got a satisfactory position in the company. At this time, an unrelated person suddenly appeared and got all the favor of my boss without doing anything. , what kind of mood is it?

Anyway, now, Mori Ogai's mouth is twitching, looking at Dazai Osamu's sarcastic smile, his heart is about to explode.

You kid, when did you get together with the boss!!

Wait!

At this moment, Mori Ogai thought of a bright idea.

Speaking of which, Hirotsu Yanami once said that the gentleman liked the fourteen-year-old boy very much... But at that time, he thought that the other man only regarded Dazai Osamu as a plaything or a pleasing ornament, and he only felt that he was a fellow-minded person. I didn’t think too much about it.

Who would have thought that... the clown is actually himself!

This is not to treat Dazai Osamu as a plaything, but clearly to cultivate Dazai Osamu as his successor.

What does it mean to spend all your resources to train Dazai Osamu? Even he doesn't get this kind of treatment!

So Dazai Osamu is the true love, is he actually an accident...

Thinking about it this way, Mori Ogai's mentality is about to collapse, and his eyes are filled with resentment Looking at Dazai Osamu, he really regretted bringing people into the Port Mafia. He originally wanted Dazai Osamu to help him, but it didn't come in handy. Now he has to compete with him for the leader's position! Maybe it's

his eyes. It was too resentful. Dazai Osamu blinked his eyes and acted innocent: "Don't look at me like that, Mr. Mori, I didn't know this would happen." "

...I'll ask you the details when I get back. "Ogai Mori deliberately emphasized the emphasis and glared at him with a knife-like look, "Remember to wait for me in the chief's office."

Dazai Osamu did not show any fear at all, but just caught all his words with a smile. mood.

After all, Osamu Dazai really didn't know that he would have a role in the succession ceremony, so he was caught off guard.

Osamu Dazai still hasn't figured out why Mr. Ghost loves him so much. He only knows that he has something in him that Mr. Ghost expects, but he is afraid of the answer for some reason, so he has never taken the initiative to ask.

Even Mori Ogai's series of plans were the answers he got after thinking about them himself.

Osamu Dazai is not surprised that Mori Ogai can become the new leader. From his perspective, Mori Ogai is very suitable for being a leader in terms of brains, strategies, and the way of controlling people's hearts. It can be said that this position makes Mori Ogai the new leader. There is a high probability that Ogai will do even better than the previous leader when he takes over.

But Osamu Dazai was a little surprised that Ogai Mori was able to pass Mr. Ghost's test and truly rule the organization as an outsider.