81-82

Chapter 81:

After working hard to manage the company for hundreds of years, it was only today that he discovered that the company had changed its name behind his back. Suzuki Akito's mood at the moment was extremely strange.

???No, who changed the name of his aquatic products company?!

Why didn't you inform him!

Suzuki Akito was heartbroken. At this moment, the first thing that came to his mind was that fortunately he never He mentioned the name of the company in front of his own employees, otherwise it would be too embarrassing. As the boss, he has never figured out the name of the organization. It would be embarrassing to tell him.

Now that I think about it, there are actually quite a few flaws, such as why his aquatic products company has so many combat personnel, has recruited so many superpowers, and has become so powerful.

In the past, Suzuki Akito attributed everything to games. Because it was a hodgepodge of game settings, it was not surprising what happened... Who would have thought that he had misunderstood the nature of the company from the beginning.

Port Mafia... This name sounds like a bad name as soon as you hear it!

Needless to say, it really fits the company's momentum.

Seeing the domineering and powerful members of his company who were basically all armed and patrolling the territory with guns, Suzuki Akito could only remain silent.

But in fact, for Suzuki Akito, there is not much difference whether it is the Port Mafia or the Port Fisheries Company. Anyway, the company is still the same company, and the people are still the same people. Except for the slight change in the name, everything else in his eyes Nothing has changed.

Therefore, Suzuki Akito accepted the name quite quickly, and then began to think about how to make his Port Mafia company continue to prosper.

After all, the strategy originally designed to sell aquatic products and salted fish no longer worked.

Therefore, Suzuki Akito set his sights on what Ogai Mori just said about establishing diplomatic relations with other mafias. There is also some talk about establishing diplomatic relations. Although the purpose is to form an alliance with the other party or to help each other, it also has to be a secret. If there are two organizations with the same power, you need to show the other party the confidence of your organization. It is not as simple as imagined, so that you can gain an advantage in negotiations.

This is probably a good opportunity to increase the power of the organization!

What is the name of the other party's mafia...the Clam Family?

Suzuki Akito was just about to talk in detail about establishing diplomatic relations with Mori Ogai, when he suddenly saw the system pop-up Event Notice:

[Congratulations on triggering the special event - the visit of the Vongola family]

[Reason for triggering the event: Since you have reached a friendly relationship with the key figure reborn and received reborn's commitment to establish diplomatic relations, reborn will lead the Vongola family in three days The tenth generation of the family is currently going to your organization to establish diplomatic relations]