115-116: Extra: Emotional line (1-2)

☆ 115. Emotional line (1)

Emotional Route (1)

"Boss... do you want to go out with me on a date?"

...

Faced with Nakahara Chuuya's courageous words after listening to Suzuki Sonoko's suggestion to have a go, Suzuki Akito was quite confused. of.

Suzuki Akito, who had just seen off the garden and the others, was still a little reluctant to leave. He never expected that just as he turned his head, Nakahara Chuuya would suddenly say this.

It would be impossible to fix Suzuki Akito directly.

...??Huh? This jump is too big, do you want it to be so direct??

"..."

So, in the strange three-second petrified atmosphere, Nakahara Chuuya and Suzuki Akito looked at each other, No one spoke out of embarrassment.

At this moment, even Zhongyuan Zhongya also realized his abruptness. After the courage he finally raised gradually dissipated, he was replaced by full of regret and embarrassment.

It seems that when A goes up, it shouldn't be this A method...

It's more like harassment

! What should I do? It seems that he... chose the wrong method!! Will the boss think that he is very frivolous? The goodwill that was finally built up has dropped like this?! Ahhhh, why did he speak directly as soon as his brain got hot!

Just when Zhongyuan Zhongya was sweating profusely and shouting frantically in his heart what he should do now, he finally came to his senses. The ears of the god Suzuki Akito slowly turned red again.

It can be said that he has no way to deal with this situation.

He just hit the ball straight from the beginning... With zero experience in love, he didn't know how to resolve it, what to do!! Don't say

it, Suzuki Sonoko's suggestion was really right, Suzuki Akito is a person who is very afraid of the ball. .

So, under the extreme shame and embarrassment, Suzuki Akito finally made a shameful decision - to escape!

And instead of just avoiding talking about it, he directly used the universal card of "Detective's Heart" Card, forcing himself into an absolutely rational state, so that his emotions will not be disturbed by the outside world and can always maintain the most rational appearance.

Just like that, Suzuki Akito switched states in a second. When he opened his eyes again, he was no longer anxious and embarrassed, only calm and rational.

And he also stared at Nakahara Chuuya, and finally said the first response between the two: "Are you sure?"

Nakahara Chuuya: "...?"

This time it was Nakahara Chuuya's turn to be stunned.

Opposite him, his boss was looking at him in confusion, his eyebrows slightly raised: "I understand your desire to relax, but are you sure you have time? What should you do with your mission?"