149-150: Watching the original movie (18-19)

☆ 149. Watch the original movie (18)

Original movie viewing (18)

On the messy site of Yokohama Raibo Street, the young man sat cross-legged on the highest ruins, looking at the sunset that was gradually turning red on the horizon.

The breeze blew the slightly curly orange hair on the back of his head. He held the messy hair in front of his forehead with one hand. While feeling the free breeze, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

This is the boy known as the 'King of Sheep' - Nakahara Chuuya.

At this time, Zhongyuan Zhongya was only fifteen years old. Because of his powerful abilities, he commanded a guard team composed of a group of children.

Although they are said to be leaders, they are actually more like bodyguards wiping the buttocks of these children. With the title of Gravity Controller, the members of the Sheep are doing all kinds of evil in the streets of Yokohama, and they can be regarded as occupying some power.

Seeing the slightly immature Nakahara Chuuya on the screen, the corners of Mori Ogai's lips unconsciously raised, and he couldn't help but sigh: "It's been a long time since I last saw Chuuya looking like this. Do you miss him too, Dazai?"

Dazai Osamu curled his lips in disgust. The experience of forming a team with the annoying Chuuya once again appeared in his mind: "Do you think I can't escape Chuuya's curse even in another world? It's really terrifying. !"

"Who is the curse, you bastard!" Although Nakahara Chuuya was a little embarrassed when he saw the black history of the sheep period, but as soon as he heard Dazai Osamu's words, he immediately forgot everything and said back, "This That's the line I want to say, right? You're a ghost, and you follow me wherever you go!"

"Hmph." Osamu Dazai was about to use his usual sarcastic words when he suddenly rolled his eyes and said deliberately, "But very It's a pity, even if the ghost boss recruits you, I am still the main palace, and you are just a concubine. You will never be able to compete with me for favor, and you have to obey my orders in everything."

"..." Just one sentence is disgusting. Zhongyuan Zhongya's face was covered with black lines. He felt very ashamed at one moment and had goosebumps all over his body at the next.

"What do you think about fighting for favor? Where do you think this is from a palace fighting drama? Please clear your mind!" He glared at Dazai Osamu fiercely, "The ghost boss just took a fancy to my gravity power!"

Needless to say, Nakahara Chuuya was not unintelligent. On the contrary, he saw the essence of the matter almost at a glance, and he didn't quite believe that a ghost would specifically like the fourteen-year-old Shota.

He has always firmly believed that the ghost boss would favor Dazai Osamu because of his superb intelligence and had no intention of going in any other direction.

It was sobering in the world!

Until he saw himself on the screen fighting something invisible holding a pistol, and a beautiful rose in full bloom suddenly spurted out from the muzzle of the pistol... In an instant

... , Zhongyuan Zhongya was dumbfounded.

????What is this? This is!!