22

Chapter 22:

"Xinyi, hurry up. It's all your fault for being addicted to reading Sherlock Holmes. The time agreed with Sonoko is almost here!"

Mao Lilan walked forward angrily, turning her head and scolding her from time to time. For the lazy boy.

The two of them shuttled through the crowded streets. Not far ahead was the newly built Troppy Park. This is a recently famous game park in Tokyo, especially famous for its roller coasters. Mao Lilan has long wanted to play there. To play, just in the name of going out with Sonoko Akito, she specially chose Trobby Paradise.

But Kudo Shinichi behind her was obviously not interested in the amusement park, and he even lost track of time because he was so absorbed in reading. Mao Lilan really wanted to beat him out of the earth with a karate.

However, the reason given by Kudo Shinichi is very hard to refute: "Don't worry, Xiaolan, you see Sonoko and Akito haven't come yet. It's such a hot day that if you come early, you'll only get the heat. Now it's just now Okay."

Mao Lilan glared at him angrily, and then sighed helplessly: "Speaking of which, why didn't you tell me that you knew Brother Qiu Ren! I was the only one who was kept in the dark!"

" You didn't ask me." Kudo Shinichi shrugged, looking innocent, "Besides, Sonoko should have told you this kind of thing. Since she doesn't even want to say it, then I definitely can't say it either."

This sentence makes some sense. Mao Lilan recalled her feelings when she met Suzuki Akito for the first time, and couldn't help lowering her voice: "But to be honest, Akito's appearance is indeed easy to be misunderstood. The first time I saw him When he is with me, I feel inexplicably nervous and want to beat him."

Speaking of this, Mao Lilan couldn't help showing a slightly guilty expression. After all, it really shouldn't be missed so much by the brother of a good friend.

But who knew that Kudo Shinichi approached her mysteriously, and also complained in a low voice: "Right, you think so too! If I hadn't known Brother Akito since I was a child, and knew that he was not that kind of person, in He has been arrested and interrogated in countless murder cases, and he has an inexplicable dangerous aura..." "

So you think so too?!" Mao Lilan was stunned, it turns out she is not alone!

Just when she couldn't wait to share her strange perception with Kudo Shinichi, at this moment, as if the radar above her head suddenly received a signal, Mao Lilan and Kudo Shinichi turned their heads at the same time, and through the layers of people, His eyes fell precisely on a figure in black, and he stopped moving.

The man was clearly standing in the sun, with his back to them, but the depressing and dangerous aura surrounding him was extremely obvious, constantly stimulating their cells.

The moment they saw the man in black, danger signals flashed in their minds.

Reminding them, warning them, that person is very dangerous and must be a suspect in a certain case!

Without bothering to explain to Mao Lilan, Kudo Shinichi stepped forward subconsciously: "I'm sorry Lan, maybe you can't understand, but I seem to have discovered I found a criminal, so now I..."

"No need to explain, I understand! I have the same premonition as you!" Before he finished speaking, Mao Lilan immediately followed him and said seriously, "I will tell you. Let's arrest him together. The two of us are taking care of each other!"