41-42

Chapter 41

"Ah, thank you..."

The moment he said these words, Zhongyuan Zhongya's movement when he took the rose suddenly stiffened. For a moment, it was wrong to take the rose back and return it... to the other party. They all have no entity!

And Suzuki Akito, who just wanted to lighten the atmosphere and sent a rose, obviously didn't expect to get a response from the other party, and was immediately moved.

Is this the ceiling of his future military strength... People are so polite!

[You're welcome, you are so polite]

He responded politely, and immediately received a red-faced and angry glare from the other party: "Who? I asked you to speak!!"

At this moment, Suzuki Akito, who saw the right opportunity, directly clicked on the body of a member of his company lying not far away, and chose to return to the city with one click and escape from the battle!

Anyway, he gave him a gift It was delivered and met in person. Let’s wait until next time to choose a suitable time and have a good talk with Zhongyuan Zhongya.

Take the first step! Farewell!

So, Nakahara Chuuya, who was about to fight back with words, before he could vent his frustration, he watched the hand/gun in front of him and the figure on the ground disappear in an instant.

...disappeared?

ran away?? just ran away???

Nakahara Chuuya was speechless and choked up:... Damn, he's even more angry!

Wait, don't let him catch anyone again! Use gravity to crush you to death!

Stomping his feet irritably, he accidentally glanced at the rose he had been holding in his hand, and instantly threw it to the ground like a hot potato, snorting in disgust.

However, there was a pure white card hidden among the petals scattered on the ground, which attracted his attention. There seemed to be something written on it.

Although Zhongyuan Zhongya wanted to pretend that he didn't see it, curiosity still secretly scratched his heart like a cat. He hesitated for a long time before he bent down and picked up the card.

Looking at it carefully, I saw it said -

[This is a gift I specially selected for you, don't throw it away, or I will be sad!!!] There

are also several exclamation points at the end.

"...Who cares about you." Nakahara Chuya looked at the card speechlessly, accepting the gift from the enemy? His mind was not broken yet, who would do such a dangerous thing!

He threw the card away happily On the ground, he put his hands in his pockets and turned around to leave without even a trace.

...but a few seconds later, he grabbed the hair on his head with an irritated expression and hurried back in a few steps.