27

Chapter 27

Suzuki Akito, who was still immersed in the suicide manual gift, was caught off guard when he saw the dangerous scene of Osamu Dazai trying to hold the knife, and his whole body was frightened.

Many dangerous thoughts came to mind.

At this time, the most obvious thought in his mind was - he must not let the cabbage he had worked so hard to grow get away!

Even if he wanted to commit suicide, he would never allow it!

He instantly clicked on the desktop dagger, pressing the dagger firmly onto the table.

Determined not to let Osamu Dazai do anything irrational.

So, in the picture, Dazai Osamu grabbed the dagger, and just when he was about to pick it up, his eyebrows suddenly frowned slightly.

He felt a force as heavy as a thousand pieces of gold falling on the dagger below, making his arm so heavy that he couldn't lift it at all.

He tried to strengthen it a little more, and then a little more, but the dagger underneath still didn't move at all.

No matter how he changed his angle and strength, he couldn't change it.

At this moment, a flash of light quickly flashed across Dazai Osamu's eyes, and he had realized something.

He couldn't help but look around, and his heart moved slightly:...Is that you?

Suzuki Akito's fingers did not dare to leave the dagger on the screen. He watched the Q version of the villain in the screen constantly trying to grab the dagger but failed. He looked nervous and proud at the same time. Ha, he didn't believe it. With Dazai Osamu's small arms and legs, he could still compete with his strength?

Sure enough, after struggling for a while but with no results, the Q version of the villain He casually put down the dagger, turned around, picked up the book and started reading, seemingly giving up completely.

Seeing that the book had turned two pages and the boy was reading calmly on his face, Suzuki Akito breathed a sigh of relief and let go of his aching fingers.

But just as he was pinching his wrist to relax, Dazai Osamu's hand slowly reached towards the water glass on the table. But when he was about to touch the water glass, he suddenly turned around and picked it up with lightning speed. took the dagger.

Grasp it tightly in the palm of your hand!

Suzuki Akito:!!! Damn it, you are trying to lure the tiger away from the mountain!!

The villain who successfully grabbed the dagger seemed to have a vaguely proud smile on his face. In Suzuki Akito's eyes, this smile was like Demonstrating to myself.

Suzuki Akito was so angry that he gritted his teeth. The moment he saw him about to pull out the scabbard, he stabbed the screen with his fingers again, so aggressively that he almost poked a big hole in the screen: "Hey! I still don't believe it, you NPC can still do it. Commit suicide under my nose??"