83

Chapter 83:

Mori Ogai finally slowly returned to normal after being shocked.

His brain was running rapidly, allowing him to get an answer while thinking.

"The flow rate of time is different." He said firmly, holding his chin with one hand, his face serious, "Your time flow rate is very different from our time flow rate. There are many factors that cause this. If we exclude you and our time flow rate, The boss is also a god-like existence, so the most likely possibility... is that we are in different spaces."

At this point, he frowned. One problem seemed to be solved, but the next one followed. : "But if the spaces we are in are really different...how did you reach our location across space? Not to mention bringing so many children with you..." The more I think about it, the

more I feel that there is something wrong with this problem. Still having doubts, Mori Ogai was still unable to break through the difficulty, so he had to look at reborn again: "What is the real answer? You have already guessed the reason, right?" "

I did get a guess, and it is infinitely close to it. Correct..." Under his gaze, Reborn took a leisurely sip of tea. He deliberately paused for a moment until he slowly placed the teacup on the table, then revealed a slight curve, "But I won't tell him directly. You."

Mori Ogai understood. At this moment, he leaned back on the chair, his face returned to the calm smile of the past, and made a gesture of invitation: "What do you want?"

No. Once again stemming from a conversation between friends, the two will now once again negotiate on behalf of the organization.

"You know." Reborn smiled and said two words lightly: "Alliance."

"Only an alliance can allow me to have a friendly relationship with your organization, and I will tell you about this secret without reservation. The truth, isn't it?"

Mori Ogai looked at his calculating eyes and sighed slightly helplessly: "If it were me personally, I would not hesitate to sign a contract with you, but the organization does not belong to me alone. I also need to consider this matter very carefully for every member of the Port Mafia and for all the people in this city." "

After all, once we form an alliance with Vongola, we will agree to Vongola's invasion of our territory. , to establish a powerful force. And if there is a 1% possibility that this force will cause danger to the organization and the people, this will be my eternal sin." "

Therefore, Mr. Reborn, I want to carefully report to you all. We will communicate and understand with the GLE personnel until everything is clear before we can sign the alliance agreement."

Sincerity is always the strongest weapon, and when Mori Ogai expressed this concern so frankly, in exchange for The nature is reborn appreciation.

In this way, Reborn couldn't force him to form an alliance, but he also didn't tell the secret he knew:

"Just wait and see, Vongola Judaiime, Tsuna will definitely be your favored Mafia ally."

He just said lightly, with a proud look on his young face: "After all, he is a student taught by me." *

"