136-138: Watching the original movie (5-7)

☆ 136. Watching the original movie (5)

Watching the original movie (5)

The mind has opened up!

Is it possible that the port mafia was slowly born like this?

Atsushi Nakajima’s unintentional words made everyone think deeply, and then they suddenly realized.

"That's right... I originally thought that the Fisheries Company would go bankrupt, so that the first generation leader of the organization could accept the building and rebuild its glory." Mori Ogai touched his chin and stated his inner thoughts with interest, "But the Fisheries Company The possibility of gradually becoming armed and reforming because of abnormal anger is very high." "

Although it is generally felt that a war started by some ordinary clerks is unbearable to watch, don't forget that there is a group of people behind them. A mysterious and dangerous boss, he might really be able to create miracles."

"This possibility does exist. You have done a great job, Atsushi!" Osamu Dazai smiled and gave a thumbs up to Atsushi Nakajima. He added with an embarrassed look, "Everyone's attention has been attracted by the expansion of the building, and they seem not to have noticed the details. Has anyone seen any changes in the employees after drinking the potion?"

As soon as these words came out, Everyone immediately looked at each other, a little confused. Indeed, everyone's eyes were on the building, and they had no time to observe any employees.

Just when everyone wanted to humbly ask Dazai what happened, a silent voice suddenly sounded at this moment: "...their wounds healed in an instant, no matter how serious they were!"

Dazai Osamu's face The smile became even thicker: "As expected of Ango, he is really very observant."

As the only independent and not very popular camp present, Sakaguchi Ango had always kept a low profile. Until this moment, when he spoke out, most people were surprised. People reacted and he was here too.

However, as an undercover agent who once lurked in the port mafia, Sakaguchi Ango's observation skills were astonishing. Dazai Osamu's words contained a pun for no apparent reason, and Sakaguchi Ango couldn't help but fall silent again.

Fortunately, Kunikida Doppo's exclamation interrupted his embarrassment: "Wait, the wound is healed?! Do you mean that drinking that bottle of red weird liquid can heal the wound? How is this possible!" The

world The world has never heard of such a magical medicine. Even if they have an expert in healing powers, they can't believe it is true.

This has obviously exceeded the limit of human ability!

"That's why I say this boss is quite interesting..." Osamu Dazai raised the corners of his lips slightly and smiled, "I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one to build the Port Mafia. , His strength, means, financial resources and various abilities that are incomprehensible prove everything." "

Next, let's appreciate how he plans to turn these ordinary people who have no power into them. Someone who can fight against underground organizations."