9-12

Chapter nine

? ? ?

Suzuki Akito looked at this suit tailor-made for babies with a confused look on his face, and once again poked the calico cat desperately: "Are you sure this mysterious gift is a gift that the other party likes?? I It doesn't feel like you're old enough to be reborn!"

[The products produced by the system are infallible! 】The calico cat quickly emphasized this point, but also tactically licked his fur with a guilty conscience, 【Perhaps he just likes baby clothes? ]

...What a weird habit this is!

Absolutely impossible! !

After finally giving a gift to the other party for free, the gift turned out to be quite explosive. Suzuki Akito's face was full of black lines, and he felt from the bottom of his heart that the system was really unreliable.

But before he decided not to give anyone mysterious gifts anymore, he saw Reborn on the screen looking at the baby clothes with interest, and said thoughtfully: "Given it to me?" "A

very interesting gift. , thank you."

"Looking forward to our next meeting."

After saying that, he accepted the gift naturally and tapped the brim of his hat with his palm. He seemed... quite satisfied with the gift? ?

Suzuki Akito just watched him disappear from the screen with a confused face and returned to the card pool.

I didn't expect... This person is elegant, but he has this kind of habit.

"...I should still be able to meet him, right?" Suzuki Akito took a breath and asked Sanhua Cat Road.

[Yes, even if he does not take the initiative to come, the characters in the card pool can be drawn repeatedly. Everything will follow the guidance of fate! 】

"That's good." Suzuki Akito nodded, "Next time I have a chance, I'll ask him if he has ever used this baby clothes and how to use it. I'm really curious."

At this moment, a message popped up on the screen . Red system reminder:

[Your prisoner has revealed information and marked all hate value locations for you! 】

This is what the captured prisoners meant by revealing the collaborators behind them. Suzuki Akito was refreshed and realized that the opportunity to make money was here again!

Hehe, lots of gold coins are waving to him!

"If someone doesn't offend me, I won't offend anyone. If someone offends me... I will be punished no matter how far away! Come on, young men!"

Justice shouted the slogan. With a wave of his hand, Suzuki Akito once again organized the employees to turn into Avengers. The enemy is uprooted!

This time the battle went very smoothly. The employees once again brought back a large amount of gold coins and jewelry, enriching the company's property. However, many employees were also injured.

Suzuki Akito will naturally not be stingy with employees who are dedicated to fighting for the company. He will reward them with a lot of bonuses on the spot. At the same time, he will also let the logistics medical team conduct comprehensive treatment. If there are serious injuries, he will use achievement points to exchange for 'healing potion' Come to the rescue.