59-60

Chapter 59:

500 billion.

This is a huge amount of property that will make anyone excited when they hear it. If such property is exposed to the outside world, it will certainly arouse people's greed and obsession. What's more, this area is full of famous underground forces.

As the most prominent port mafia among underground forces, it was expected that Mori Ogai would be interested in this property.

What's more, his goal is not just pure money, he also has a more greedy and huge desire - he wants to take advantage of this opportunity to annex all the weak forces around him and strengthen himself again.

When Mori Ogai told Dazai Osamu what he was thinking from the bottom of his heart, it proved that he had already planned to do it, but... at present, he could not make such a major decision alone. After all, even if he still Even before it started, you could predict that this was bound to be a fierce battle!

Dazai Osamu quickly judged the purpose of Mori Ogai telling him his inner thoughts alone. His expression did not waver, and he spread his hands lazily as usual, as if he had no idea at all. That huge amount of wealth was in his eyes: "Isn't it great? Since it is good for the organization, I believe no one will object, and the boss has never interfered in our decisions."

Mori Ogai curled his lips slightly, and he knew Dazai Osamu understood what he meant: "With your words, my heart feels much more at ease. I am planning to hold another meeting in the next two days, but...only a few important people attended the meeting. At the meeting , I will inform them of the plan in detail, Dazai, you must also come with me."

Dazai Osamu sighed slightly, he knew that once Mori Ogai wanted to cause trouble, his task would be even more arduous.

But... he can't bear the pain alone, no matter what, he has to be supported.

Thinking of Nakahara Chuuya, who was on vacation alone and received a wonderful birthday gift, a malicious light flashed in his eyes, and he suddenly said: "Okay, but I think it would be better to bring Chuuya over to listen together. This time it's It's a tricky battle, and I don't know how many enemies I have to face. Chuuya's ability will come in handy."

Mori Ogai looked at him in surprise: "Oh, you already have such a good relationship with Chuuya? "

As he spoke, the smile on his lips spread slightly, "That's great, maybe you will be arranged together in the next mission, so please give me your advice."

Osamu Dazai: "..." Ha. ?

Ha????

Why did it become like this!!

Dazai Osamu's face darkened instantly, and he regretted speaking such a topic for the first time.

...

Mori Ogai's ability to act can be said to be very strong. Almost on the second day after talking to Dazai Osamu, he urgently opened an important cadre meeting.

There were very few people attending the meeting, but they were all people Mori Ogai could trust, including Hiratsu Yanami, Ozaki Momiji, and of course Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya.

In addition, Mori Ogai must have also invited their boss to come to the scene in person.

Suzuki Akito did not choose to use holographic simulation to enter the game. He is still more accustomed to using his mobile phone to overlook the entire space.