84

Chapter 84

Although the impression of the first meeting will be quite deep in the mind, this perception will be easily changed after a long conversation with the other party.

Now, Sawada Tsunayoshi is in such a stage.

As the time spent talking with Nakahara Chuuya increased, Sawada Tsunayoshi's initial impression of him as 'terrible' gradually turned into 'Wow, this is a great person'.

Whether it was Nakahara Chuuya's patience and friendliness, or the caring tone between the lines, Sawada Tsunayoshi found some comfort in a strange environment, and when he learned that the so-called 'ghost' was the boss of the Port Mafia Afterwards, Sawada Tsunayoshi gradually lost his fear. Although he was still a little nervous and overwhelmed, he was basically able to communicate.

Humans are really strange creatures. People who look fierce are actually very friendly, but people who look like they are smiling may hide their knives in their smiles. Even ghosts who should be feared by everyone are kinder than ordinary humans. Sawada Tsunayoshi is grateful. They were grateful for every magic trick they performed on their nervous selves and for the treatment of their injuries.

At the same time, Nakahara Chuuya, who originally thought that this was some naughty kid from the neighborhood who accidentally ran into the territory of the Port Mafia, was instantly shocked when he learned the identity of Sawada Tsunayoshi.

He never expected that such a timid and scared boy would be the Judaiime Vongola who came to establish diplomatic relations this time!

However, the moment he learned the identity of Sawada Tsunayoshi, he changed his attitude towards him and immediately Showing the most thoughtful etiquette, he said respectfully: "Sorry, I didn't know your identity just now, so my attitude towards you was a bit rude." "

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Nakahara Chuuya, and I am currently the Captain of the Port Mafia Special Combat Force, if you have any troubles, you can tell me at any time."

Zhongyuan Zhongye always remembered the boss's order: he must treat Vongola and his party with the most respectful etiquette.

Even if he doesn't know the specific reason, if there is an order, he will definitely fulfill it for the boss.

Nakahara Zhong, who lowered his eyes respectfully, has also lost his usual sharp image of a combatant. His delicate face is combined with a soft expression. He slightly curls his lips in a smile and utters joyful words with a different kind of charm. , and even occasionally make your heart beat faster.

Sawada Tsunayoshi couldn't bear such a great gift, and he waved his hands nervously: "Ah, there is no need to be respectful to me, Mr. Nakahara, although I say I am the tenth generation of Vongola, but in fact..." Thinking

of Dazai Osamu's sharp tone Questioning his appearance, Sawada Tsunayoshi's eyes dimmed and his voice weakened: "I am not worthy of the title of leader at all, and I am not a good leader at all."

Nakahara Chuuya looked at him in confusion and was about to ask, But he heard a joyful call from behind:

"Judaime - so you are here!!"