17-19

Chapter 17

Hiratsu Yanagi opened the car door in person and asked Edogawa Ranpo to get in.

After he got into the car, he took out the snacks and candies that had been prepared in the car and placed them in Edogawa Ranpo's arms: "Please use them slowly."

"Wow, you are so thoughtful. No wonder Mr. Ghost likes to use you so much." Edogawa Ranpo opened the snacks happily, chewing with his cheeks puffed out, and praising at the same time.

"Thank you for your compliment." Guangjin Liulang never slacked off anyone who got close to that gentleman. He carefully considered his words and then asked curiously, "Mr. Ghost you are talking about...do you mean the boss?" ?"

"Yes, that's right." Ranpo Edogawa said casually, "Because he can't see, just like a ghost." "

But Mr. Ranpo can sense the existence of the boss, is that right?" Hiroshi Jin Liulang immediately asked.

"Hmm... more or less." Edogawa Ranpo revealed a troubled expression for the first time, "It's probably just a feeling. For example, he isn't looking at us now, but he was there until I got in the car. Look."

"...That's it." After getting the answer he wanted, Hiratsu Yanami was in awe, and suddenly understood the reason why Edogawa Rampo was favored by that gentleman.

Just by being able to sense the existence of that gentleman for the first time, he has surpassed everyone.

Guangjin Liulang's voice became gentler: "The position provided to you by the boss is supervisory consultant, and you are my direct subordinate. I have prepared a room for you. Your work is not busy. If anything happens, I will notify you personally... I just hope that if the boss is nearby, please remind me in time."

"I understand." Edogawa Ranpo nodded casually, "It's almost the same as a mascot, right?"

" ..." Hiratsu Yanagi was speechless for a moment, and didn't know how to refute, but Edogawa Ranpo didn't take it to heart at all, and instead felt relaxed because of the leisurely work he did.

The two entered the port mafia gate and almost stepped inside, but Edogawa paused for a moment while he was walking wildly.

After walking a few steps forward, Edogawa walked around and looked around, his eyes gradually brightened, and he said an unclear line: "...So that's it." "What

happened?" Hiratsu Yanami Looking at him with some confusion, "Is there something wrong?"

"Mr. Ghost's aura has been surrounding us since we entered the organization until now." Edogawa Ranpo was as excited as if he had discovered an interesting secret. Said, "And it's not just us, he is probably watching everyone in the organization. His perspective is overlooking, looking at the overall situation. As long as we are here, he can see everyone and know everything. That's right, it's like a dimension higher than ours!"

Edogawa Ranpo's words contained only the surprise of discovering the secret, but Guangjin Yanami's breath was stagnant, feeling unbelievable and huge shock.

Although there was a vague guess before, but... that gentleman really observed everything in the organization, and everything could not escape his eyes...