1-4

Chapter 1

The breeze blows on the summer branches, bringing some refreshing coolness.

Under the scorching sun, Mao Lilan and Suzuki Yuanzi were hiding under the shade of lush trees, waiting for the arrival of the Suzuki Group's special car.

"It's so slow! Why aren't you here yet!"

For some reason, the always punctual Rolls-Royce was nowhere to be seen today, which made Miss Yuanzi, who was used to taking a private car home directly after school, anxiously poke at her phone. She originally wanted to invite her best friend Xiaolan to her home, but it turned out that something went wrong today!

"Maybe I was delayed because of something on the way. Don't worry."

Although Mao Lilan was comforting her in a good-tempered manner, her eyebrows inadvertently looked around with a little worry, worried that something had happened to the Suzuki family's special car. .

Fortunately, at this moment, a familiar black car finally slowly stopped on the side of the road.

"...Finally here?"

But before Mao Lilan showed a relieved smile and walked forward, the car door opened automatically, and out of the back seat came a strange young man wearing obviously different clothes.

Mao Lilan was stunned.

Generally, high school students aged 17 or 18 would wear the uniform of their own school, but this was not the case for the young man walking in front of him.

He wore a cool vest with sparkling diamonds printed on it, a large American jacket piled loosely on his shoulders, and tight black pants wrapping his two straight legs. The word trend was written all over him from head to toe.

A pair of large sunglasses was also worn on his face, making it impossible to see his specific appearance, but the way he walked step by step with one hand in his pocket gave him an unruly and intimidating aura. Looks out of place with others.

If you look carefully, you can see that the soft black curly hair is rebelliously dyed with a few dazzling blue colors, and the thin lips are naturally pursed, and the angular mandibular curve is slightly raised. Even if he is not speaking, he looks natural. With a proud aura.

Seeing the young man who was incompatible with her painting style walk up to her and stand still, staring directly at her with a pair of eyes under the sunglasses, Mao Lilan inexplicably tensed up her nerves, and actually felt a bit like facing the criminal. Danger.

"Excuse me, are you...?"

Before Mao Lilan finished her tentative words, she saw the young man in front of her suddenly raised his lips and raised the corner of his sunglasses very naturally, revealing a pair of sapphire-clear eyes.

Then he greeted Suzuki Sonoko skillfully next to him: "Hey, Sonoko, I heard that the car that picked you up broke down? It's really unfortunate. Your dear brother made a special detour to greet you. Are you touched? "

...Brother, brother? " ?

Mao Lilan was stunned for a moment.