91

Chapter 91

Ryunosuke Akutagawa is an orphan living in a slum.

Ever since he had memories, he has never known his parents and has been struggling at the bottom of the slums. Currently, he is living in the wilderness with eight children who are in the same situation as him.

They had no means of survival, so in order to fill their stomachs, they spontaneously imitated other thugs in the slums, took up arms and took advantage of their thin bodies to make a living by robbing outsiders.

Sometimes I get some money and food, but more often I take off clothes and items from outsiders and put them on the black streets to pawn them at low prices. Only then can I get some money.

If it were an ordinary orphan, it would be difficult to survive in this slum street, but Ryunosuke Akutagawa is different. He possesses an incredible power.

——He can control the clothes on his body.

Sometimes the hem of the clothes is turned into flowers and plants, sometimes it can be imitated into a sharp blade, and even if the enemy is careless, he can directly cut the opponent's neck.

Because of this ability, the other children respect him and obey his orders.

Today, when a few people went out to look for fat sheep as usual, they saw a large and small figure in suits coming towards them.

Everyone immediately hid in the surrounding bushes and looked at the two people carefully. The two people who walked towards them in ignorance seemed to be well-dressed, rich or noble, and they walked together without warning even in the slums. They were chatting happily, but at first glance they looked completely inexperienced.

In an instant, several children looked at each other and decided to target these two people today.

However, Ryunosuke Akutagawa keenly felt a hint of danger. His dark eyes stared directly at the young man wearing the mask. Even though there was still confusion in his mind, his body had already tightened reflexively.

Yes, the young man exuded the familiar aura he had sensed when he had narrowly escaped death several times - danger.

He sensed the cold and piercing murderous intent in that young man.

Even if the other party seems to be full of flaws, even if the other party seems to know nothing about their existence, Akutagawa Ryunosuke still trusts his intuition and does not dare to act rashly.

He even made a gesture to other friends not to take action against these two people.

But he didn't expect that maybe the gestures conveyed were not in place, or the other children were so hungry that they ignored his orders. Even after he gave the order, someone suddenly threw a dagger at the young man in a sneak attack.

Seeing the young man slowly raising his hand and easily holding the extremely sharp dagger with a cold light, Akutagawa Ryunosuke suddenly frowned and glared at the young man who made the move angrily: "Didn't I tell you not to attack?"

After being glared hard by those cold eyes, even his companions were so frightened that they shivered and turned pale and did not speak.