29-30

Chapter 29

Facts have proved that Mr. Ghost is the devil, and he is completely disobedient and has a heart of stone!

No matter how Dazai Osamu makes jokes, he can't dispel the terrifying decision of 20 laps, even at this time Dazai Osamu I couldn't help but feel that Mr. Ghost, who had not communicated with him at all some time ago, would be better - at least he wouldn't be forced to train! Just

when Dazai Osamu wanted to take a chance and finally say something, a palm Suddenly he touched his back and pushed him forward.

It was this step that made Osamu Dazai finally take the step of running in a circle, running as if he had given up the struggle.

But there was still a trace of disgust and impatience on his face, and he subconsciously turned his head to look for Mr. Ghost.

Of course, he couldn't see a trace of anyone else's shadow, but within his field of vision, there was a flag floating in the air waving rhythmically, following behind him.

When he slows down, the flag will wave faster, as if to remind him to speed up. When he grits his teeth and speeds up, the flag will return to its original frequency, with a wave that is neither fast nor slow. Speed ​​follows him closely.

It actually made this boring run more interesting.

Dazai Osamu tried his best to run forward, letting the sweat soak into his clothes, letting the wind and waves blow over his cheeks, making himself freer and more relaxed physically and mentally.

The 20 laps that were originally a long time for him seemed to pass by quickly in the blink of an eye. Until the moment he finally reached the finish line, Dazai Osamu finally fell to the ground out of breath, his chest heaving continuously, and even his eyes were a little confused. Scattered.

Even he didn't know why he could persist for so long, and it was the exercise he hated the most.

The bright red flag was always present in his field of vision.

The flag had been following his figure, and after stopping following his movements, it began to wave energetically as if celebrating.

[It’s hard work, I feel really tired]

Looking at the paper floating over, Osamu Dazai rolled his eyes angrily, and could only speak intermittently: "Isn’t this, nonsense?!" [

Indeed]

[Always Waving the flag is really tiring, I’d better switch to an electric one next time, my wrists are sore]

Osamu Dazai: ...?

Shouldn’t it be him who is tired after running 20 laps??

You just waved the flag and started complaining Dazai Osamu was

so angry that he was vomiting blood from these words. He glared at the flag with resentful eyes, as if the person in front of him had a physical body and he wanted to bite it to vent his anger.